For those candidates who have applied for the scheme which is called Rajiv Gandhi Housing scheme launched by the government of Karnataka which aims to provide affordable housing facilities to the poorer. Now for those who have applied for it and want to check the beneficiary list so it’s here now, the government released the RGRHCL Beneficiary status which is now available on the official website, so candidates who want to check the application status and the list are advised to go to the official website. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details about this scheme and also about this portal for the candidates which will include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, login process and other details as well.
RGRHCL Beneficiary status
The government of Karnataka launched the online portal for the candidates who have registered themselves under the scheme which is called Rajiv Gandhi Housing scheme which aims to provide affordable housing facilities to the citizens who live in poorer parts of the society and there are large amount of candidates who have applied under this scheme, so those who want to check their application status and beneficiary list can now check the website for it. All the beneficiaries who are looking forward for the list can now check the beneficiary list just by logging in under this online portal or if you want to know more details about this scheme then read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of RGRHCL Beneficiary status
|Name of the scheme
|RGRHCL Beneficiary Status
|The Karnataka Government
|Residents of Karnataka
|The main objective of this portal is to provide online platform to get access sunder application status and beneficiary list which is just released by the government.
Objective of RGRHCL Beneficiary status
The main objective of this online platform is to provide opportunity to check their application status under Rajiv Gandhi Housing scheme in which large number of candidates have registered themselves to get this beneficial opportunity. Now the beneficiary list with all the selected candidates is now available on the official website, so all the applied candidates are advised to go to the website and make a login process and check their names on the list and check application status as well. This portal is created to provide ease on getting details about this scheme without wasting time on visiting government offices and wait in lines then can easily get access under this portal by just using their mobile.
Benefits of RGRHCL Beneficiary status
- The government of Karnataka launched this scheme to provide housing facilities to the poor citizens of the state to enhance their lifestyle.
- Under this, the government aims to dwell more than 2000 new houses in the state which will be distributed among all the beneficiaries.
- To provide them ease, the government released the online portal for all the registered candidates where they can check all the latest information, application status an also beneficiary list which is released by the government.
- All the registered candidates can easily get access under this portal just by using their login details and get all the details from the dashboard.
- To get this opportunity beneficiary should be the resident of Karnataka state.
- Those beneficiaries who belong to poorer category of society are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Beneficiary code
Procedure to Check RGRHCL beneficiary Status Online
- To check the beneficiary list applicants are advised to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After this, tap on Beneficiary Status option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the details will appear on your screen.
- Now you can check the list as per your district level.