RRB Group D Syllabus 2023, Applicant can download the PDF in Hindi/English of RRB Group D Syllabus on www.rrbcdg.gov.in
An announcement about the RRB Group D 2023 New Recruitment will be soon made. Authorities will be selected for this recruitment by the examination. Aspirants who are planning to give this exam should do preparations according to the exam pattern and syllabus. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will soon release the notification regarding the recruitment on the official website. After the release of the notification, the candidates will be able to know about the exact dates, no of available vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary, pay scale, job profile, selection procedure, and application procedure. The individuals should keep visiting the official website again and again to get the latest updates about recruitment.
Railway Group D Syllabus 2023– Overview
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name Of the Post||Various|
|Mode Of Exam||Computer Based Test|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Document Verification and Medical Examination
RRB Group D Syllabus– Exam Pattern 2023
The authorities will conduct the Railway Group D Exam for the candidates in two phases that are the computer-Based Test (CBT) and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The examiner will give 1 mark for the correct answer. The paper will be having objective-type and multiple-choice questions. Negative marking will be done, and 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The subjects for the exam are Mathematics, General Awareness & Current affairs, General Intelligence and reasoning, and General Science.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2023- Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness & Current affairs||20||20||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||30||30||90 Minutes|
|General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
Railway Group D Syllabus 2023
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc
- Syllabus of General Awareness
- Current affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and any other subject of importance
Current Affairs Syllabus
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Sports & General
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Indian Financial System
- Capitals & Currencies
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Summits & Conferences, etc
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Verification of the truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabet
- Eligibility Test
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion of Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
General Science Syllabus
Three subjects in general science are Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences.
- Units and measurements
- Force and Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Light- Reflection and Refraction
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Scientific Instruments
- Important Discoveries Relating to Physics
- Sources of Energy
- Atoms and Molecules
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Oxidation & Reduction
- Combustion and Flame
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Synthetic fibers and Plastics
- Metals & Non-Metals
- Common Facts and discoveries in chemistry
- Life Sciences
- Classification of Organism
- Heredity and Evolution
- Botany: Classification of Plant Kingdom, Plant Morphology, Plant Tissue, Photo-synthesis, Plant Hormones,
- Plant Diseases
- Ecology & Environment
- Zoology: Classification of Animal Kingdom, Animal Tissue, Human Blood, Organ & Organ System, Human
- blood and blood groups
- Human Eye
- Human Diseases
- Natural Resource
Syllabus of Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
Every candidate must qualify for a Physical Efficiency Test. Authorities will call the candidates for this test according to the merit list of the CBT.
RRB Group D Syllabus- Male Candidate
The male individual who will be called for this round should be capable enough to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance and he cannot put the weight down. The candidate should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
RRB Group D Syllabus- Female Candidate
The female candidates should be capable enough to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance and she cannot put the weight down. She should also be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2023 Document Verification
The candidates who will clear all the rounds will be called for Document Verification. Applicants need to carry all required documents with them for verification such as educational certificates, category certificates, DOB, address proof, etc.
RRB Group D Application Form 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website of RRB, www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now Click the link at RRB to access the page.
- After that you have to select the “New Registration” Option.
- Now enter the name, date of birth, Aadhar Card status, father’s name, mother’s matriculation details, phone number, and email address.
- After entering the details, click the “Click to Continue” link.
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- Log in using your registration number and password.
- Now the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the asked details.
- Upload the scanned latest photo, signature, and documents.
- Check again the filled application form before final submission.
- At last, submit the application form.
- Now you have to pay the fee for the application form.
- You can take the print of the application form for future use.