There is good news for the aspirants who work hard to get railway jobs. An announcement about the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024 Notification will be soon made. It is expected that the notification will be released in February. The candidates should get themselves ready as the exam date is coming near. Maybe individuals will get a chance to appear in the exam in May 2023. It is expected that thousands of vacancies will be available in Indian railways. The railway recruitment board sees all the management work of Railway and also it gives the advertisement for the vacancies available according to the requirement. The notification regarding the vacancies will be released on the official website.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Details
|Job Type||Railway jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||1.4 Lakh (Expected)|
|Notification Released||Released Soon|
RRB NTPC Exam Date 2024
|Release of Official Notification||February 2023 (Last week)|
|Start of Online application form Submission||March 2023|
|Last date for Online form submission||April 2023|
|Last date of Fee submission||April 2023|
|Admit Card release||May 2023|
|Date of Exam CBT-1 & CBT-2||June- December 2023|
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2024
It is expected that there will be more than 30000 vacancies available for the different posts. The individuals will be selected for junior and senior-level positions.
Post Available for Undergraduate Candidates (12th qualified)
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
Post Available for Graduate Candidates
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria
Interested individuals must be a Citizen of India.
- The age of Junior Clerk cum Typist and Accounts Clerk cum Typist should be between 18 to 30 years.
- The minimum age of the candidate for train clerk must be 18 and the maximum should be 30 years.
- The age for Traffic Assistant should be between 18 to 33 years.
- Junior Time Keeper and Commercial cum Ticket Clerk age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- The minimum age for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk should be 18 years and the maximum must be 30 years.
- Goods Guard and Senior Clerk cum Typist age should be between 18 to 33 years.
- The minimum age for Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, and Commercial Apprentice must be 18 years and the maximum age should be 33 years.
- For the Station Master age should be between 18 to 33 years.
|Junior Clerk cum Typist Accounts Clerk cum Typist||The interested candidate should be a 12th pass.|
|Trains Clerk||For the train clerk, the applicant should be a 12th pass.|
|Traffic Assistant||The applicant should be a Graduate of a recognized board.|
|Junior Time Keeper||It is necessary to be the 12th pass for Junior Time Keeper.|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||For this post, the individual should be on the 12th pass.|
|Goods Guard||The candidate should have done graduation from a recognized board.|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Graduation from a recognized university is a must.|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||A graduation degree from a recognized university is required.|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||Individuals must have done graduation from a recognized university.|
|Senior Time Keeper||Graduation from a recognized board is compulsory.|
|Commercial Apprentice||Applicant must be done Graduation from a recognized board.|
|Station Master||A graduation degree from a recognized university is compulsory.|
RRB NTPC Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website of Indian railways, indianrailways.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see the Recruitment Tab in the Menu Bar.
- After that you have to select the RRB board area in the recruitment Tab.
- The application form for RRB NTPC 2023 will be seen on this page.
- Firstly, register yourself if you are not registered.
- After completing the registration procedure, fill out all the application forms by entering the required details.
- You also have to upload the documents asked for in the application form.
- Before submitting the form check details again.
- Then complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take out the printout for future use.
RRB NTPC Application Fees
The candidate can pay the fees with the help of debit/credit cards and net banking. The candidates who belong to the General and OBC categories have to pay Rs 500. Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex. Servicemen candidates must pay 250/-
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
There are five stages of the examination-
- CBT 1
- CBT 2
- Skill Test/ Aptitude Test
- Document Verification Process
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for CBT 1-
For the candidates’ stage 1 computer-based test is conducted. Candidates who belong to the PWD category will be allotted time of 120 minutes for the exam whereas other candidates will be given 90 minutes. A negative marking will be there for every wrong answer, and 0.25 marks will be deducted. If the question is left unattempt then there will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
Exam Pattern for CBT 2-
For this exam pattern, the time duration will be 90 minutes, and also there will be a negative marking for each wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC 2024 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment of NTPC 2024” section.
- Click on “Registration” to create an account.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Input your basic information and educational qualifications.
- Upload the necessary documents, including your photograph and signature.
- Proceed to make the required application fee payment, and finally, submit your application.