RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023, RRC has released 4103 vacancies of South Central Railway Apprentice on scr.indianrailways.gov.in, Apply before January 29, 2023
RRC Recruitment 2023: RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell), Secunderabad (Telangana) has released the latest notification about the recruitment for the post of Apprentice. There is a total of 4103 vacancies available for the Act Apprentice post. The application forms are available from January 02, 2023. The deadline to apply for railway recruitment is January 29, 2023. Interested & eligible candidates can fill up the vacant positions without wasting any further time. You can fill out the application form through the online portal of the Railway recruitment cell. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are preparing for the railway exam for a very long time. Do not miss out on this opportunity at any cost. Grab the latest updates & fill out the form before the last date.
In this article, we will provide you with all the required details related to Railway Recruitment, Secunderabad (Telangana). We have provided you the key highlights of the recruitment, eligibility criteria to apply, educational qualification, documents required, and procedure to apply for the Apprentice post. You can also visit the official website of the Railway recruitment cell that is scr.indianrailways.gov.in to check out the latest updates, proper eligibility criteria & application process.
Railway Recruitment Cell 2023 Key Highlights
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Railway||Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway|
|Job type||Government job|
|Notification Released Date||December 2022|
|Starting Date of Application||January 02, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||January 29, 2023|
|Total posts||4103 posts|
|Job location||Secunderabad (Telangana)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
RRC SCR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Railway Recruitment Cell SCR Apprentice Educational Qualification
- The candidate should possess Matriculate or 10th class in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in main subjects. (Excluding additional subjects).
RRC SCR Apprentice Technical Qualification
- He/She should also have an ITI Pass Certificate (in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done) from a recognized board with a national Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
RRC South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The candidate who is applying for the Apprentice post should be within the age limit as given below –
- Minimum age – 15 years
- Maximum age – 24 years
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- Age relaxation is as per the rules & regulations of the government.
|SC / ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|General / OBC||Rs.100/-|
|SC / ST / Women, Minorities & EBC||Nil|
RRC South Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the Railway Recruitment Cell Apprentice post is to give a written examination that will be taken by authorities.
- Written Examination
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|AC Mechanic||205 posts|
|Diesel Mechanic||531 posts|
|Electronic Mechanic||92 posts|
The following documents are required for Railway recruitment 2023 for Apprentice post –
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Educational mark sheet
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification released date||December 2022|
|Starting date to apply for this Recruitment||January 02, 2023|
|Last date to apply for this Recruitment||January 29, 2023|
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) which is scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on RRC recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, educational qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
You have successfully applied for Railway Recruitment for the post of Apprentice.
Read the detailed notification pdf before applying online. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online. Railways invite online applications from January 02, 2023. Eligible candidates having ITI, 10th, and 12th qualifications can apply till January 29, 2023. There is a total of 4103 posts available. Apply online on the official website.
Ans 1 – There is a total of 4103 posts available for the Railway Recruitment Apprentice job 2023.
Ans 2 – The last date to apply for Railway Recruitment 2023 Apprentice job is January 02, 2023.
Ans 3- The maximum age to apply for Railway Recruitment 2023 Apprentice job is 25 years.
Ans 3- The minimum age to apply for Railway Recruitment 2023 Apprentice job is 15 years