RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023, RSMSSB announced 48000 vacancies for Primary Teachers (Level I) and Upper Primary School Teachers (Level II) on rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
There is good news for the candidates as Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur announced various vacancies for the post of Primary Teachers (Level I) and Upper Primary School Teachers (Level II). There is a bumper of vacancies available for the candidates. Around 48000 Vacancies will be filled through this RSMSSB recruitment process. The 48000 vacancies include 21000 Vacancies for Primary Teachers (Level I) and 27000 Vacancies for Upper Primary Teachers (Level II). The online registration process will be starting on 21st December.
It is suggested to the candidates apply for the posts of Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher before the last date which is 19th January 2023 (19.01.2023). Interested individuals can apply Online through RSMSSB Official Site @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The aspirants should put in more effort as the exam will be conducted from February 25 to 28, 2023. All the latest updates and other information is available in the notification that is available on the official website. The notification will make people aware of the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, final dates, salary scale, and application process.
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Details
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
|Primary Educational Department
|Primary Teachers and Upper Primary School Teachers (Level I & Level II)
|Total 48000 Posts
|Primary Teachers (Level I)
|Upper Primary Teachers (Level II)
Primary Teacher (Level I) Vacancies under Special Education
Upper Primary Teacher (Level II) Vacancies
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The individual should be a permanent citizen of India.
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Educational Qualification
- The candidates who want to apply for Primary Level I Teacher should have passed Matric and 12th Class with 50% Marks. The individual should have also done 02 Years Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education. It is also necessary to have 04 Year B. ElEd Degree.
- For Upper Primary Level II Teachers, the candidates should have done Bachelor’s and 02 Years Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education. A B.Ed. A degree is also a must to apply. It is required to have a 04 Years B. ElEd Degree / BA BED / BSc BED.
The Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 40 Years.
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The candidates who belong to the General category should pay RS 450 as the application fee and Reserved Community Candidates will pay RS 250 as the application fee.
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection process includes the written exam and the document verification.
- Written Exam– the authorities will conduct the written exam for the candidates. The date, time, and place of the exam will be informed to the individual well in advance.
- Document Verification– the candidates will be called for document verification after the completion of the written exam. The individual has to carry all documents such as educational certificates, category certificates, and address proof documents.
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2023 Process to Apply Online
- First, go to the official website of Rajasthan Recruitment, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see the notification on the home page, make you read it.
- Then log in by entering your Login Id and password and click on apply now link.
- Enter basic details and upload all relevant documents.
- Complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit option.