Soon the state bank of India will be releasing the notification regarding the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 on www.sbi.co.in
Soon the state bank of India will be releasing the notification regarding the SBI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment. The authorities will be conducting an online written test and a local language test. The notification will be issued on the official website and will make people aware of the Recruitment procedure. The SBI will be recruiting Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. According to the latest data, the duration of the apprenticeship program will be 1 year. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who want to make their career in Central Govt Jobs with the Posts of Apprentice job.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Organization Name||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Name||Apprentice 2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Registration Dates||Will be updated|
|Online Exam Date||Will be updated|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Training Period||01 year|
SBI Apprentice Important Dates 2023
|Official Notification||1st week of July 2023|
|Online application form release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Online registration ends on||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for editing the application||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for printing the application||1st week of August 2023|
|Call letter download date||To be updated|
|Online exam||To be updated|
|Result||To be updated|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Individuals should have a graduate degree from a recognized educational university.
SBI Apprentice Age limit
The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 and the maximum age must be 28 years. The age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations.
SBI Apprentice Age Relaxation in Upper Age limit
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|General (PwD)||10 years|
|OBC/ OBC (PwD)||13 years|
|SC/ SC (PwD)/ ST/ ST (PwD)||15 years|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who belong to the General/ OBC/ EWS category should pay RS 300 as Application fees, and the SC/ ST/ PWD don’t have to pay any fees, they are exempted from it.
SBI Apprentice Salary Scale
The candidates who will be selected for SBI Apprenticeship will be given a stipend for one year of training. They are not eligible for any other allowances and benefits. The selected individuals will be given a stipend of Rs 15000 per month.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes three stages that are Online Written Test, a Test of the Local Language, and a Medical Examination.
- Online Written Examination– The authorities will conduct the online written test for the eligible candidates. The date and time of the exam will be informed to the candidates well in advance.
- Test of Local Language- After qualifying for the online written examination, the local language test is taken. This test is considered a major part of the selection process. The applicant should know how to speak, write and read the local language of the state. Candidates who will fail this exam will not be selected for SBI Apprentice.
- Medical Examination- The individuals who will qualify for the two tests will be called for medical examination. The Applicants should be declared fit for medical examination.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023
The exam will be conducted online for the candidates and time duration will be of 1 hour. Negative marking will be done, and 1/4 mark will be deducted for the wrong answers.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|Reasoning ability and computer aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|General English||25||25||15 mins|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||15 mins|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- First, go to the official website of the State Bank of India, www.sbi.co.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to go to the “CAREERS” section on the homepage and then “LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS”.
- You will find the notification file on the screen, download the notification pdf file.
- You have to read out the eligibility criteria and other details mentioned in the notification.
- Now, click on the “Apply online” link.
- After that application form will open on the screen.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Upload your scanned image of a passport-size photograph, signature & documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee with the help of a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Re-check all the details in the filled form before final submission.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
- You can take a printout of the Application Form for future use.