SBI CBO 2023 | Post- Circle Based Officer | Expected Date- November 2023 | Expected Exam Date- November 2023 | Official Website- www.sbi.co.in
Every year State Bank of India announces many vacancies for different posts. The candidates who are interested in banking jobs wait for the notification from the bank. It is expected that the application form for the Circle Based Officer posts will be available in July. SBI is a public sector bank and has headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This public sector is the largest bank in India as it has a 23% market share by assets and a 25% share of the total loan and deposits market. It provides work to around 250,000 employees and has become the fifth-largest.
Interested candidates should keep track of all the information released by the bank. Official notification will be released on the official website which is www.sbi.co.in. To apply for this post, the applicants have to register themselves. The bank conducts the examination and interview for the selection process.
SBI CBO 2023- Date
|Notification released for SBI Circle-Based Officer||July 2023|
|Start to submit the Online Registration||July 2023|
|End to submitting the registration||November 2023|
|Editing the Application||November 2023|
|Printing Application||November 2023|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||November 2023|
|SBI CBO 2023 Exam Date||November 2023|
|SBI CBO Interview||To be Updated Soon|
SBI CBO- Application Form
The Application form can be filled out through an online portal. To fill out the application form, firstly the candidates should do registration. Make sure all the documents and certificates are ready because they will be required at the time of filling out the form. The applicants have to upload the photograph and asked documents.
Procedure to Fill Out the Application Form
- Firstly, go to the official website of SBI
- Home page of the website will be open on the screen.
- Application form link will be provided on the screen.
- You will find the Recruitment section on the screen.
- Click under recruitment of Circle-Based Officer.
- Now you have to register, and click for new Registration.
- Fill in all required details such as Personal Information, Qualification, Signature, and Photograph.
- Now upload their recent Passport size photograph, scanned signature, ID Proof, and Date of Birth Proof.
- Fill in all details regarding education qualification, experience certificate details, and assignment certificate.
- Now you have to upload scanned educational degrees/Certificates/mark sheets.
- Preview all application details
- Complete the Payment procedure by using internet banking, Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Click on Submit option.
Fees can be paid online mode by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Candidates who belong to the General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 750/. Candidates of the SC/ST/PWD Category don’t have to pay any fees.
SBI CBO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Individuals should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in graduation.
- Certificates of 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board are required.
- Age of the applicant should not exceed 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years. For OBC (Non creamy layer) candidates 3 years of age relaxation. For General (PWD) Category candidates 10 years of age relaxation. For OBC/OBC(PWD) candidates 13 years of age relaxation. For SC/ST(PWD) candidates 15 years of age relaxation.
SBI CBO Recruitment Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted online mode Computer Based Test. The examination is conducted in two sections, Section A and section B. Section A includes the objective type and section B includes the Descriptive type. The Candidates will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes. There will be a negative marking in section A, 1/4th of marks for every incorrect answer will be deducted. If the applicant has not attended the question, then no marks will be deducted.
Section A: (Objective Type) has 100 Questions with the Following Subjects:
- General Knowledge/Economy/Banking/Legal issues/KYCAML/Preventive Vigilance
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- English Language
Section B: Descriptive Test
- Letter Writing
- Essay(250 words on bank-related topics)
SBI CBO Syllabus
The Topics that will be included in the Syllabus are as follows
- General Awareness
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language
SBI CBO Recruitment Admit Card
Admit card is required to appear in the exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website after filling out the application form. Admit cards will be released on the official portal before the exam. Also, take any original identity when you will go to attempt the exam.
SBI CBO Result
After qualifying mains, the candidate is called for an interview. After the selection process gets over the result can be seen on the official portal.
SBI CBO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes examination and interview. Performance in both is considered to select the candidate. The bank will prepare a merit list and will upload it on its website.