SBI Retired Employees Recruitment 2023, SBI released the notification of 1438 vacancies for retired employees on sbi.co.in, Apply before January 10, 2023
Retired candidates who are waiting for bank job recruitment updates your wait is finally over. We have come with State Bank of India commonly known as SBI recruitment for its retired employees. The State Bank of India has finally released a notification regarding the recruitment of its retired employees. The State Bank of India has invited applications for almost 1438 vacancies. The posts of Collection facilitator & Clerical Staff has been released for the Credit Monitoring Department. The applications have started from December 22, 2022. The last date to apply for this recruitment is January 10, 2023.
Interested & experienced candidates can grab this opportunity without wasting any time. To apply for this job, you just need to fill out the application form which is available on the official website of the State Bank of India. To get the latest update about this recruitment does check out our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about State Bank of India recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India, commonly known as SBI is an Indian Multinational, Public sector bank that provides various financial services. This bank is quite the oldest as it is founded on July 1, 1955. It is the biggest bank in India which comes under the Government of India & Ministry of Finance. The current chairperson of SBI is Mr. Dinesh Kumar Khara. Click here to check more- SBI Apprentice Recruitment
SBI Retired Employees Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Bank job for retired candidates|
|No. of posts||1438|
|Positions||Collection facilitator & Clerical Staff|
|Notification||December 22, 2022|
|Starting date of Application||December 22, 2022|
|Last date of Application||January 10, 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Retired Staff Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying for the recruitment must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate who is applying must be a retired officer or employee of the State Bank of India.
There will be no specific educational qualification required for this post. Predilection will be given to Ex-officers who have sufficient work experience, and good knowledge about the proper rules & regulations.
SBI Retired Employees Age limit
- Minimum age – 58 years
- Maximum age – 63 years
SBI Retired Employees 2023 Salary
- The salary will start from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
|Post name (Retired From)||Salary|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||Rs.25,000/-|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS – 1)||Rs.35,000/-|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS – 2)||Rs.40,000/-|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS – 3)||Rs.40,000/-|
SBI Retired Employees Recruitment 2023 Experience
The candidate who is applying for this post must have a sufficient experience with banks & their functions/
SBI Retired Employees Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Firstly, the application of candidates will be inspected carefully by the bank. Then the candidates have to clear the interview.
- Scanning of Applications
- Document verification
- Background verification
- Medical Examination
SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
For application fee details you can check the official website of the State Bank of India.
SBI Retired Employees Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name (Retired From)||Vacancy|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||498|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS – 1)||291|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS – 2)||507|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS – 3)||142|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
SBI Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting date of online applications||22 December 2022|
|Last date of online application||10 January 2023|
Procedure to Apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- First, you have to visit the official website of the State Bank of India which is www.sbi.co.in
- Then on the homepage, check the eligibility from the State Bank of India recruitment notification.
- After ensuring eligibility criteria, documents required, etc. if you are eligible then you can apply.
- NOW, click on the ‘Submit your application’ link. After clicking, a new page will appear.
- Enter your details properly, your name, mobile number, email address, Date of Birth, Gender, and Employment Status.
- Now, click on the ‘Save and go to next part’ link.
- Enter your address, education, language & work experience details & click on ‘Save & continue’ option.
- After filling in or checking all the details click on Upload your documents & photo.
- Now, upload your documents, latest photograph & computerized signature. Click on the ‘Save & continue’ option.
- Now, you have to pay the application fees (if any). Select your desired mode & pay.
- You have successfully applied for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023.