SBI SCO Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released of various vacancies of Specialist Officer on sbi.co.in, Apply before February 09, 2023
There is excellent news for banking aspirants as SBI has announced vacancies for many posts. There are vacancies available for posts such as Vice President, Program Manager, Manager (Quality and Training), and Command Centre Manager. The bank is already inviting applications from eligible and qualified candidates. The SBI issued the notification regarding recruitment. With the help of the official notification, the candidates who are interested in these posts will be able to know about the entire recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, the application process, final dates, and the selection process.
The application forms are available on the official website for the candidates. It is suggested that the applicants should apply on time as the last date to apply for the posts is February 09, 2023. Before applying, the Applicant should be sure that he/she is eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates should visit the bank’s website frequently to check the lasted updates about recruitment. Shortlisting will be provisional until the verification of documents is done. The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. In this document verification process, the individual has to show all his original documents to the authorities.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Examination
|State Bank of India Specialist Officer 2023
|Commonly Known As
|SBI SCO 2023
|Officials of the State Bank of India
|Vice President, Program Manager, Manager (Quality and Training), and Command Centre Manager
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Examination
|Online (CBT based)
|Level of examination
|Category of Exam
|Postgraduate or graduate
|Once a year
|Phases of Examination
|Online or Shortlisting.
|Duration of examination
|2 and 15 hours
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
|Release the notification
|Application Form released
|January 20, 2023
|End to submit the application form
|February 09, 2023
|Last date of printing application
|February 28, 2023
State Bank of India SCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be a citizen of India.
SBI Special Cadre Officer Age Limit
- The maximum age of the candidates who want to apply for Vice President (Transformation) posts should be 50 years.
- For the Program Manager post, the upper age must be 35 years.
- The maximum age of the individuals who are willing for Manager Quality & Training and Command Centre Manager must be 40 years.
SBI Special Cadre Officer Education Qualification
For Vice President (Transformation) posts, the individual must be a Graduate of B.C.A./B. Sc. (Computer Science)/B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) from Government recognized University. It is also necessary that the applicants must have done (Full time) PG Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology. Knowledge of Advance Microsoft Office is also required.
The individual who is interested in Program Manager posts should have done Graduation with B.C.A./B. Sc. (Computer Science)/B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) from Government recognized University. Candidates with any Graduate (Regular) with (A full-time) PG Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology will also be allowed to apply. It is also necessary to know Advanced Microsoft Office Tools skills, Program management tools, and Call Centre tools/technology.
For Manager Quality & Training vacancy the individual should have done Graduation from a recognized university. Applicants with a Graduation or post-graduation degree in an HR field preferred are also eligible. Candidates with knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Office Tools, Basic Call Centre tools/technology will be given priority.
For Command Centre Manager posts, it is necessary to have (Regular) Graduation from a recognized university. Candidates who have (Graduation or post-graduation degree in a technical field can also apply. The applicant should be an expert in Microsoft Office Tools, Data analysis and tools, and Call Centre tools/technology.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who belong to the General/EWS/OBC category should pay RS 750 as application fees. SC/ ST/ PwBD applicants don’t have to pay any fee, they are exempted from the fee. The fees will be paid online with the help of credit, debit cards, and internet banking. If the online payment of the fee fails on the first attempt, then the candidates should make a new attempt to complete the payment. The individuals should keep in mind that the application Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection process includes Short-listing, Interviews & CTC negotiations.
- Shortlisting: firstly, the authorities will be shortlisting the candidates. The eligible and qualified individuals will be shortlisted according to eligibility criteria.
- Interview: After shortlisting will be done, the candidates will be called for the Interview round. The interview round will be 100 marks. The bank has the responsibility to decide the qualifying marks in the interview. The time, date, and place of the interview will be informed to the applicants well in advance. The call letter for the interview will be sent to the candidates through email or the officials will upload the call letter on the bank’s website. Applicants will not receive any hard copy of the call letter.
- CTC Negotiation
- Merit List: The officials will make the merit list in descending order according to the marks scored in an interview.
List of Vacancy Details
|Vice President (Transformation)
|Manager Quality & Training
|Command Centre Manager
List of Documents
- Recent Photograph
- Detailed Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Caste certificate, (if applicable) (PDF)
- PwBD certification (if applicable) (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/Offer Letter/Latest Salary slip from current employer (PDF)
SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be available for both phases. The card can be downloaded from the official website. The department will release the card before the examination. The candidates should know the application number and password/date of birth to download the admit card. It is necessary to take ID proof and admit card for the exam.
Procedure to Download SBI SCO Admit Card
- Go to the official site of the State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the careers option on the home page of the website, click on it.
- After that you have to click on the link ‘SBI SCO Admit Card 2023’
- Then enter the Name and Date of Birth and Click on the ‘submit’ option.
- You will see the SBI SCO Admit Card 2023 on the screen.
- By following these steps, you can download the Admit card.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Result
The result of the SBI SCO 2023 will be declared on the official website just after a month before the exam date. The candidates can check the exam result on the official website by entering the registration address and password. The applicants who will be selected for the interview can see the merit list on the website.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, go to the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then go to the career option on the home page.
- Then you will find the “ENGAGEMENT/RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON CONTRACT/REGULAR BASIS” link under the current openings.
- Click on the Apply Link on the screen.
- If you are not registered then you have to do registration.
- After successful registration, you can log in to the portal.
- After that application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all details carefully,
- After that upload the scanned documents, photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application fees using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- Recheck the filled application form before final submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take a print of the final application form for future use.