SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released for 100 vacancies of Grade A Assistant Manager on www.sidbi.in, Apply before 03rd January 2023
There is good news for the candidates as there are vacancies available in Small Industries Development Bank. The vacancies are available for the Grade A Assistant Manager posts in the bank. An official notification regarding the SIDBI Recruitment 2023 has been issued on the official website. The notification will make people aware of the entire recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, salary scale, online registration, exam dates, exam pattern, and application process.
There are 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Posts in General Stream to be filled by the interested candidates. The individuals who are interested in these posts can apply from 14th December 2022. It is suggested to the aspirants to apply for the vacancies well on time as the last date to apply is 03rd January 2023. The individual should read the notification in detail before starting the application procedure. Before starting the application process, it is necessary to do registration. The online mode facility is given to the candidates to apply for the available vacancies. The individuals should visit the official website frequently to check the latest updates about the recruitment process. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are working hard to get jobs in banks.
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post||Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream|
|SIDBI Grade a Vacancy||100|
|Online Registration||14th December 2022 to 03rd January 2023|
|Exam Dates||January/February 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Test- Interview|
|SIDBI Salary||Rs. 70,000/- per month|
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Vacancy
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Opening of Online Registration Gateway/payment of fees||December 14, 2022|
|Closing of On-line Registration Gateway /payment of fees||January 03, 2023|
|The cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria about age||December 14, 2022|
|The cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria for educational qualification||January 03, 2023|
|Tentative Date of Online examination||January / February 2023|
|The tentative schedule of the Interview||February 2023|
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2023
The interested individual should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream, should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil or Electrical or Mechanical) and / Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- The Candidates must be postgraduates in any subject from an Institute/University recognized.
- The interested individual must have a professional qualification in CA / CS / CWA / CFA from ICAI / ICSI / ICWAI / CFA Institute.
The minimum age limit of the individual should be 21 years and the maximum age must be 28 years. Age relaxation will be given according to government rules and regulations.
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Sr. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||PwBD [Unreserved/EWS] Persons with Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.||10 years|
|PwBD [OBC candidates] [cumulative with OBC relaxation]||13 years|
|PwBD [SC / ST candidates] [cumulative with SC/ST relaxation]||15 years|
|4||Ex-servicemen candidates||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 925/-||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Nil||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 175/-|
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The authorities conduct the SIDBI Grade-A Exam to recruit eligible and qualified candidates. The exam includes an Online Computer Based Test and a Descriptive Test. The CBT exam will be having 160 questions and candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the exam. Negative marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The Descriptive Test will be having 03 descriptive-type questions for 50 marks. Applicants have to finish the Descriptive Test in one hour.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)
|Descriptive Test||03||50||60 minutes|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 minutes|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website of SIDBI, www.sidbi.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the “Careers” option on the home page.
- After that a new page will open showing all the latest recruitments.
- You will find the notification on the screen, make sure you read it.
- Then Click on “Application for Assistant Manager ‘Grade-A’ in General Stream”.
- After that you have to Click on “SIDBI invites Applications for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’– General Stream” and then click on the link to apply for SIDBI Grade Assistant Manager posts.
- The Application form will open on the screen.
- Now you have to fill out the form by entering all the required details.
- Complete the Payment procedure for the application fee.
- Recheck the filled application form before submission.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.