The Government of West Bengal has introduced the Silpasathi Login a one-stop platform that offers access to 61 services from 11 different government departments. Operated by the West Bengal Corporation Ltd., this portal allows citizens to conveniently handle various online tasks. To register on the Silpasathi Portal Login visit the official website at https://silpasathi.wb.gov.in/ and complete the application process. Services provided on this platform encompass Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSME), Labour, Micro, Small, Urban Development, Municipal Affairs Fire and Emergency Services Environment, Information Technology, and more. Stay updated with the latest information about this portal for easy access to government services.
Silpasathi portal login 2024
The Government of West Bengal Silpasathi portal login 2024 in collaboration with the West Bengal Corporation Ltd has launched the Silpasathi portal login 2024 a centralized platform for accessing a wide range of online services. The primary objective of this portal is to serve as a digital gateway for delivering essential services in compliance with applicable regulations. Initially available for desktops and laptops the portal will soon extend its accessibility to tablets and smartphones. To register and log in to the silpasathi.wb.gov.in portal you can use the direct link provided below for a hassle-free process.
Key Details Of Silpasathi Portal Trade License Apply Online
|Name Of Portal
|Government Of West Bengal
|West Bengal Corporation Ltd.
|Citizen Of state
|To Provide All Government Services in One Portal
|Total Government Entities
|Silpasathi Login & Registration Link
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal
To know Silpa Sathi Portal Eligibility Criteria can check the information detailed below.
- The applicants must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents.
Documents Required For silpasathi.wb.gov.in Portal
- Educational Certificates
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Address Proof
Services Offered By Silpasathi Portal
- Irrigation and Waterways Department
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises Department
- Information Technology & Electronics Department
- Land & Land Reforms Department
- Labour Department
- Consumer Affairs Department
- Environment Department (WBPCB)
- Fire and Emergency Services Department
- Forest Department
- Public Works Department
- Registration and Stamps
- State Water Investigation Directorate
- Tourism Department
- Municipal Affairs Department
- Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Power and Non-Conventional Energy Sources Department
- Urban Development Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
Steps For Silpasathi Portal Registration
- Visit the Silpasathi Portal official website by going to https://silpasathi.wb.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, look for the “Apply Online” button and click on it.
- This action will take you to the login page.
- On the login page, find and click on the Create New Account or Create New Option button.
- You will then be directed to a registration form. Fill in your details, including your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, and any other mandatory information as required.
- After providing all the necessary information, click on the “Register” button located at the bottom of the registration form.
- Your registration process will be completed, and you should now have access to the Silpasathi Portal.
Steps For Silpasathi Portal Login
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- A new page will be appear in front of you.
- Now you have click on the Login button given on the home screen.
- Now fill your username and password in the login form.
- After that, click on Login button given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.