Southern Railway Recruitment 2023, RRC has released a notification of 7914 vacancies on sr.indianrailways.gov.in, Apply before February 10, 2023
Railway Recruitment 2023: Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the Railway exam for the year 2023. The Indian railways have finally released a notification regarding railway recruitment. The Indian railway recruitment cell of South-Central Railway (SCR), South Eastern Railway (SER), and North Western Railway (NWR) have published a notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Apprentice. There are almost 7914 vacancies released for the year 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can grab this amazing opportunity. Hence, out of a total of 7914 vacancies, 4103 vacancies are available for RRC SCR (Railway recruitment cell of South-Central Railway), 2026 vacancies for RRC SER (Railway recruitment cell of South Eastern Railway), and 1785 vacancies for RRC NWR (Railway recruitment cell of North Western Railway).
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
You can visit the official website of the Railway recruitment cell to check out the latest updates, proper eligibility criteria & application process. You can fill out the application form through the online portal of the Railway recruitment cell. Do not miss out on this opportunity at any cost. Grab the latest updates & fill out the form before the last date.
The online application form for Indian railway recruitment will open on December 30, 2022. Eligible candidates can fill up the vacant posts. Applicants who think themselves eligible may submit or fill up their online application. The forms will be available on the official website of the Railway recruitment cell which is sr.indianrailways.gov.in. To get the latest update about this recruitment do check our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about Railway Recruitment, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, vacancy, educational qualification, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full Article!
About Railway Recruitment Cell
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) handles the recruitment of Group D posts. The exam conducted by RRC for Group D posts will be under the Government of India. Read Also- Central Railway Recruitment
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Job type||Government job|
|Notification Released Date||December 30, 2022|
|Starting Date of Application||December 30, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||February 10, 2023|
|Total posts||7914 posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate who is applying for the post must have an Interschool degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in main subjects. (Excluding additional subjects).
- He/She should also have an ITI Pass Certificate (in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023- Age Limit
- Age of the candidate should be more than 15 years.
- Age of the candidate should be less than 25 years.
- NOTE – Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates & 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
South Central Railway Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Application Fees 2023
- The candidate who is applying for the post of Apprentice is required to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee amount.
- NOTE – The fees are non-refundable.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Educational mark sheet
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
Railway Recruitment Vacancies
|Vacancy distribution||No. of vacancy|
|South Central Railway (SCR) Apprentice vacancy||4103|
|South Eastern Railway (SER) Apprentice vacancy||2026|
|North Western Railway (NWR) Apprentice vacancy||1785|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
RRC SCR (Railway Recruitment Cell of South-Central Railway)
|Starting date of application||December 30, 2022|
|Last date of application||January 29, 2023|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
RRC SER (Railway Recruitment Cell of South Eastern Railway)
|Starting date of application||January 03, 2023|
|Last date of application||February 02, 2023|
RRC NWR (Railway Recruitment Cell of North Western Railway)
|Starting date of application||January 10, 2023|
|Last date of application||February 10, 2023|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell which is sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, click on the ‘Download Now’ Option.
- A new page will appear on your screen, click on the link ‘ Link for Calling application for Act Apprentice 2022-23’.
- After clicking on that link, a new page will appear with an application form.
- Fill out the application form with the required details such as name, Father’s name, age, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents such as a photograph, educational mark sheet, computer authorized signatures. Then click on the next option.
- The screen will ask for application fees. Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Now, click on Submit option.
- Download & take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- You have successfully applied for Railway Recruitment 2023.