SSC Recruitment 2023 | Vacancies- Various | Applicant can apply for SSC Recruitment at the official website ssc.nic.in
Every year Staff Selection Commission holds various examinations to hire eligible candidates for various jobs in the government sector. Similarly in the year 2023, the staff selection Commission is going to hold various examinations. Information about such examinations is available in this article including apply process, eligibility criteria, and other significant information. Applicants have to check their eligibility first and if you are eligible, you can submit the application on or before the last date. Collect all the SSC Recruitment 2023-related information from a further session of this article.
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian association to appoint staff for a variety of positions in various Ministries and Divisions of the Government of India and Subordinate Workplaces. SSC holds various examinations including Combined Graduate Level Examination, Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, and many more. SSC releases the notification from time to time and opens the online application form-filling gateway as well. Interested students may grab the opportunity by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|No of posts||Various|
|Hiring procedure||Test & Interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
Staff Selection Commission Examination Name
- Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination
- Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination (Non-Mandated Examination)
- Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination (Non-Mandated Examination)
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination
SSC Regional Offices/Regions List
|Northern Region||New Delhi||Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand|
|Central Region||Allahabad||UP, Bihar & Jharkhand|
|Eastern Region||Kolkata||WB, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Western Region||Mumbai||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu|
|North-Eastern Region||Guwahati||AP, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub Region||Raipur||Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh|
|North-Western Sub-Region||Chandigarh||J&K, HP, Haryana, Punjab & Chandigarh|
|Southern Region||Chennai||AP, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|Kerala-Karnataka Region||Bangalore||Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep|
SSC Tentative Examination Schedule
|Exam||Tier/Phase||Date of Advt.||Closing date||Month of Exam|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2022||Paper-I (CBE)||–||–||Nov-2022|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2022||Paper-I (CBE)||–||–||Nov-2022|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2022||CBE||–||–||Nov-2022|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022||Tier-I (CBE)||–||–||Dec-2022|
|Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination, 2022||CBE||–||–||Dec-2022|
|Recruitment of MTS (Civilian) in Delhi Police Examination- 2022||CBE||–||–||Jan-Feb, 2023|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022||Tier-I (CBE)||6-12-2022||Update soon||Feb-Mar, 2023|
|Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2022||CBE||10-12-2022||19-01-2023||Mar-Apr, 2023|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2022||Tier-I (CBE)||25-01-2023||24-02-2023||Apr-May, 2023|
|Recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male/Female in Delhi Police Examination, 2022||CBE||02-03-2023||31-03-2023||Apr-May, 2023|
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Condition
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC Recruitment.
Applicants must have possessed at least a 10th / 12th/ graduation degree in the respective discipline to apply for the above-mentioned positions.
- Age of the job seekers should not be less than 18/ 21 years.
- Upper age limit may vary as per the position, kindly check the official notification to know the same.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
SSC Recruitment Selection Process
The selection Procedure for the SSC Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms.
- Written test will be conducted
- Declaration of Test results on the official website of the SSC
- Interview will be conducted
- Declaration of final result on the official website of the SSC
SSC Recruitment Online Application Process
The online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the staff selection Commission
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘latest notice’ section
- You need to search for the notification link you wish to apply
- Now read the notification very carefully and must check your eligibility
- If you find yourself eligible, then go to the login section
- Login by using your details or register yourself by hitting New user? Register Now
- Online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling out the online application with all the asked details wise
- Father/husband’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Complete the registration form and log in with the portal
- Now choose to apply option given in front of the post you wish to apply
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and make payment of the fee
- Take a printout of the form for further use
SSC Admit Card
Dear aspirants, below we are telling you, how you can download Staff Selection Commission admit card very easily:
- Job Hunters have to open the official site first which is ssc.nic.in
- Then candidate should select the “Latest News” option which is available on the home page of the official site.
- Now candidates should select the recruitment for which candidates want to apply.
- Now search and press admit card download button.
- Candidate can download admit card either by entering a name or registration number.
- Then enter on submit button in a few seconds admit card will display on your computer screen.
- Download the call letter or take the printout of it and bring it at the time of examination