Startup Odisha Online Registration, Eligibility, Benefits & Login @starupodisha.gov.in | Odisha Yatra Scheme 2.0, Objective & Features
All the resident of Odisha state who wanted to government financial help for their startup this article is for you because in this article we are going to tell you about the scheme released by government of Odisha for startup. The government of Odisha has started a scheme Called Startup Odisha With the slogan of “A new Wave of innovation”. Odisha is a flagship project of the Government of Odisha. The main objective of this Project is to build a strong eco- system for nurturing innovation.
In this article we will discuss about Odisha Startup Program, its key highlights, its objective, Eligibility criteria for applying, Monetary benefits giving to the Program, Mission and vision and many more things. So read the full blog and if you have any doubt comment below we will try to solve it.
About Startup Odisha
startupodisha.gov.in was launched by the MSME department. The main aim of this project is to make the state amongst the top three Startup hubs in India by 2020. The objective is to promote new and innovated startup of Odisha. And to increase the employment rate in Odisha. It main focus is on invention, development and enhancement of processes, goods in the state. Till now Startup have helped more than 800 startups.
startupodisha.gov.in Key Highlights
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Is to make Odisha Startup hub|
Startup Odisha Objective
Following are the objective of Odisha
- The main objective is to make Odisha a Startup hub.
- Is to Encourage incubators to align with the State’s strength and requirement.
- Is to create enabling environment and supporting eco- system for Startup.
Startup Odisha Features and Benefits
- The government of Odisha has started this scheme with the slogan of “A new Wave of innovation”.
- The main aim of this project is to make the amongst the top three Startup hubs in India by 2020.
- Odisha has been home to the best entrepreneurial minds and has already supported and facilitated more than 1500+ Startups.
- It will provide funding and incentives for Startup.
- It is the inventor of the single Widow clearance system.
Benefits In Startup Odisha Program
Below is the list of benefits given to the startup participating in this program.
- Monthly allowance grant
- Product development and marketing assistance
- Financial support to participate in national and international events of repute.
- Special benefits will be given to startups led by women, transgenders and social groups such as SC/ST/EBC/PH.
Startup Odisha Vision
- To emerge amongst the top three startup hubs in India by 2020 through strategic partnerships and investment.
- To encourage the women entrepreneurship in Odisha.
Startup Odisha Mission
- Is to make holistic Startup ecosystem in Odisha.
- To implement a supportive regulatory framework and to robust governance structure that enables hassle- free, time bound statutory clearances and monitoring.
startupodisha.gov.in Eligibility Criteria
- The date of its incorporation/registration should not be more than 7 years.
- For biotechnology startup date of its incorporation/registration should not be more than 10 years.
- The annual turnover of the entity should not be more than Rs. 25 crore for any prior financial year.
- The entity should be registered in Odisha or employs at least 50 percent of its total qualified workforce in Odisha.
- The entity should not an extension of the existing family business or formed by splitting up or reconstruction of a business already in existence.
Documents Required to Apply for Startup Odisha
- Incorporation Certificate of the entity verified by MCA-21 Portal.
- DIPP Startup India recognition certificate; OR
- Startup has a patent filed in the entity name and published in the Journal by the India Patent Office in areas affiliated with the nature of business being promoted; OR
- Sanction Letter of funding / grant to the entity by Government of India or any State Government as part of any specified scheme to promote innovation; OR
- Letter of funding of not less than 20 percent in equity by any Incubation Fund/ Angel Fund/ Private Equity Fund/ Accelerator/ Angel Network duly registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India that endorses innovative nature of the business; OR
- If an entity does not possess any of the above mentioned four documents, it may submit a one page write-up / note explaining the innovative nature of its product. The applicant entity is encouraged to share its business plan along with the note on innovation.
Steps to Registration in Startup Odisha Scheme
Follow below steps for Registration.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website that is startupodisha.gov.in
- On homepage click on menu option.
- A drop down list will appear select Register/Login option
- Now select the option from the list you want to register for.
- A new page will appear where you have to enter username/ email id etc.
- Now click on sign in option.
- Now, your form is register successfully.