Subhiksha Keralam Farmer Registration 2024 :- Previously the government of India launched various initiatives to provide proper food facilities to the citizens, and now the government of Kerala launched another program which is called Subhiksha Keralam for the year of 2024. Under this scheme, the government aims to plant tapioca in various parts of the state, so if you want to know more detailed information about this scheme then you have to read this article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well, so readers read this article till the end.
Subhiksha Keralam Farmer Registration 2024
The Transport minister of Kerala launched an scheme which is called Subhiksha Keralam Farmer Registration 2024 created to plant tapioca across the state to provide proper food to the citizens of the state who are poor and aren’t able to get proper food from pandemic. With the implementation of this scheme, it will also promote green and also make environment clean and also make it greener as well. Individuals who want to be the part if this initiative, are advised to first check all the necessary information about this scheme and then make a registration through the link given in this article, or for more details you have to read this article from top to end.
Key Highlights of Subhiksha Keralam 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Transport minister of Kerala
|Residents of the state
Objective of Subhiksha Keralam
The main objective of this initiative is to provide a opportunity to plant a tapioca across the state to provide a proper food to the citizens of the state. The authorities have mentioned that they will plant this in areas more than 15 hectares. With the help of this scheme, the government aims to provide individuals who are willing to make their environment more green and live a healthy life. This opportunity is available for all the citizens of the state, so individuals who are looking forward to this are advised to check this blog till the end.
Benefits of Subhiksha Keralam
- The authorities of Transport minister of Kerala released this beneficial scheme for all the farmers of the state to provide better food to all the citizens of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, the government aim to plant tapioca plant to make fallow lands into farms and provide them opportunity to make environment more green.
- With the help of this initiative, more than 15 hectare land will be used for farming especially fallow lands in the state will be covered for farming.
- This project is an integrated for all the departments of Kerala state.
- With the help of this initiative, the productivity of tapioca plant will get increased which will be beneficial for the citizens to get proper amount of food.
- With the help of this project, the cost of plantation will get decreased and farmers can register themselves under this and be the part of this initiative.
- To get this opportunity, candidates should be the resident of Kerala state.
- Candidates name should be available in the appropriate registration list.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Kerala Domicile Proof
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
Registration Procedure Under Subhiksha Keralam 2024
- For registration purpose, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, click on the New Registration link and continue.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After this process, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents as well.
- Last recheck the details and submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.
- Visit the official website of the Agriculture Information Management System.
- On the homepage navigate to the menu bar.
- Select the Subhiksha Keralam option from the menu.
- Choose Subhiksha Keralam Farmer Registration.
- A new page will open; proceed to the farmer sign-in section.
- Enter your registration ID, password, and the provided captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- Your user dashboard will then appear on the screen, providing access to the relevant features and information.