TAFCOP Portal 2023 Login & Registration, Check TAFCOP Portal Aadhaar Card, Status, List, Active Sim, Services Provided on tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
TAFCOP stand for Telecom Analytic Fraud Management and Consumer Protection developed for the consumer to check the active mobile connection with their names. This Portal provides citizens to apply online application form 2023 for Telecom consumer Fraud. TAFCOP Portal 2023 Support the Telecom Analytics for Consumer Protection and Fraud Management. In this article, you can find out the number of mobiles registered in your name on this portal. To know about the details of TAFCOP like Highlights, Objective, services, step to check registered online connection, and procedure to log in given below.
TAFCOP Portal 2023
Telecom Analytic Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP) can be used to detect and prevent fraud in the telecom industry. The TAFCOP Portal 2023 was developed by the INDIA Government to make it easy for users to know how many mobile numbers linked with the names. Telecom analytics can also detect when customers are sold services that are not compatible with their type of phone or when they sold services that will be cancelled after purchase.
Telecom Analytics fraud management and consumers protection systems are used to detect and defend against fraud and other negative customer experiences. Fraudsters often use techniques such as caller but the telecom companies have advanced technology solutions to detect and protect their customers. Telecom analytics can be used enhance fraud management and consumers protection system by detecting fraudulent activity.
TAFCOP Portal Highlights
|Full form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Initiated||Department of Telecommunications|
|Beneficiaries||TAFCOP Registered Connections and Telecom Subscribers|
|Portal benefits||High-quality, Trustable, Secure, and Cost-effective Communication Services|
TAFCOP Portal Objective
This website was arranged to help users figure out how many mobile connection to connected their names and they need to taking regularize any other mobile connections they might have. The primary answerable for handling service providers for managing the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF).
Services Provided on TAFCOP Portal
- Only those customers who have more than nine multiple connections will be sent SMS notification.
- Get the Request Status and Ticket ID Reference Number
- Checking the status requires logging in with a mobile number.
How to Check Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal
The customer need to follow the following given steps are:
- Firstly, Go to the official website of TEFCOP i.e. tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- The homepage will appear on your displayed
- Afterward, click on the Request OTP button
- OTP will be sent to your register mobile number.
- Now, Write the received OTP
- Now enter the OTP received on your Mobile Number
- click on the Validate button
- On the Screen, one can check the Online Connection Registered on Name.
TAFCOP Portal Login
- Go to the Department of Telecommunications Portal i.e. dot.gov.in.
- Check Latest Update of TAFCOP Services.
- Now Click on Login.
- Then, Complete the Registration.
- Now Enter the required Details
- Then again visit the Home Page.
- Enter your User Id and Password.
- Fill in the Captcha.
- Finally, click on the login button to get log in your registered account