TANSIM Recruitment 2023, Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission released 13 vacancies for Project Associate on www.startuptn.in, Apply before 18-Dec-2022
On 03.12.2022, authorities released a notification regarding TANSIM recruitment 2023. There are 13 vacancies available for the post of Project Associate under the Tamil Nādu Startup and Innovation Mission (TANSIM). This will be a good opportunity for the people who want to work with the Tamil Nadu government. The notification is made available for the candidates on the website, www.startuptn.in. The notification will make people aware of the whole recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, selection process, final dates, and application process. Interested candidates should submit the application form on time so that there will no hassle the last time.
The application form can be downloaded from the website. The candidates who have done graduation can grab this opportunity to make their career through Tamil Nadu Startup Mission 2022. The selection process includes Resume screening and shortlisting/Technical & HR Interviews. Only people who belong to India are allowed to take part in this recruitment process. The selected candidates will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis for 3 years. The time duration can be increased according to the performance of the candidates in work. Interested individuals should apply for the posts before the last date which is 18.12.22.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission (TANSIM)|
|Job Name||Project Associate|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000|
|Notification Released Date||03.12.2022|
|The last Date to submit the application form||Within 15 days from the date of advertisement.|
TANSIM Project Associate Vacancy- Eligibility Criteria
The interested individuals should be permanent citizens of India.
Candidates who want to apply for the available post should have a Bachelor’s Degree/ PG Degree from a recognized university.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023- Selection Process
The selection process includes resume screening and shortlisting and Technical & HR Interviews. Selection process will start with resume screening, shortlisting, technical rounds, and HR interviews. The selection committee will take the interviews that will be conducted in person at Chennai and in English/ Tamil.
- Resume screening and shortlisting.
- Technical & HR Interviews.
TANSIM Recruitment Apply Mode
Applicants have to download the application form and fill it with accurate details. After filling out the form, it has to be submitted through an online link.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
There will be no application fee for the applicants.
TANSIM Recruitment- Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03-12-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18-Dec-2022|
TANSIM Recruitment 2023- Designation
|Sl. No.||Position||Prior Experience||Salary Range*|
|1||Project Associate||2+ years||Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000|
|Startup Ecosystem knowledge is a must|
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Vacant Positions
|Designation||No. of positions|
|Project Associate – Fablabs – Tech Assistant||3|
|Project Associate – Investment Initiatives||2|
|Project Associate – Incubation & Acceleration||1|
|Project Associate – Regional Startup Hub||3|
|Project Associate – Community Initiatives||1|
|Project Associate – Project Management Unit||3|
TANSIM Recruitment- Documents Required
- Printout of the application form and resume.
- Proof of date of birth (Birth Certificate document should be issued by the competent local body authorities).
- Photo identity proof (with the photograph of the candidate properly visible) issued by the authority, such as an Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Electors Photo ID Card/ PAN Card or Driving license.
- All educational qualification certificates such as Mark-sheets & certificates of 10th Standard, Higher Secondary, Graduation, other qualifying degree examinations, etc.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) have to show a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer in the interview round.
- Experience certificate.
- Any other document showing eligibility or evidence of past work (write-ups/ proposals, etc.)
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website, startuptn.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the Careers option.
- You will find the notification, make sure you read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Recheck the filled form before submission.
- At last, submit the application form
- You can take the print of the application form for future use.