Previously the government of Jammu and Kashmir launched Tejaswini Scheme JK 2024 for their citizens to provide them various benefits and now the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir announced another scheme which is called Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024 in a honour of Women’s Day to provide employment opportunities for women in the state so that they can start their portable self business. Those who are interested to know more information about this scheme are advised to read this article till the end and get details such as benefits, eligibility criteria application process and other details as well.
Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024
The government of Jammu & Kashmir launched the Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024 for women of the state to provide them self employment opportunities as per their skills, aptitude, training and local conditions so that they can start their earning and become independent. This scheme was launched on 8th March at the occasion of Women’s Day to provide employment opportunities so that they can become self reliant and it will also promote women empowerment. Under this all the selected beneficiaries will receive financial amount for up to 5 lacks rupees for their business and this responsibility will be only taken by those candidates whose age is between 18 to 35 years. Candidates looking forward to get this opportunity are advised to make a registration through the website link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024
|Name of the Portal
|Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024
|Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir
|Women of the state
|Unde rthis, all the selected candidates will get financial support for up to 5 lacks so that they can start their business.
|The main aim is to create awareness about women empowerment and entrepreneurship among citizens specially women of the stte to provide them employment opportunities and they can start their business by the aid given by the government as per their aptitude, skills, training, and local conditions.
Objective of Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024
The main objective of this portal is to provide employment opportunities for women of the state because it was created to promote women empowerment. With the help of this scheme, women who have skill, and training skills can get aid of 5 lacks from the government to start their work without facing any financial obstacles. Beneficiaries must follow the conditions which is mentioned in this article to get this opportunity, so if you want to apply for it make a registration now. All the details and important links are given in this article.
Benefits of Tejaswini Scheme J&K
- This scheme was initiated by the government of Jammu and Kashmir to provide financial support for women in the state to make them self dependent.
- With the help of this scheme, the government will assist struggling women in the state who want to start their business in any specific fields as per their criteria.
- Under this scheme, all the selected beneficiaries will receive support of 5 lacks rupees which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts so that they can start their companies.
- The government mentioned that, only candidates whose age is between 18 to 35 years will get this beneficial opportunity.
- For this opportunity beneficiary should be the resident of J&K.
- The age limit of this scheme is 18 to 35 years which should be followed.
- Those applicants who don’t hold any government position are eligible for this scheme.
- Those who are unemployed and willing to start their business are eligible for this scheme.
- Interested candidates must have a strong business plan for this scheme.
Mission Youth in Jammu and Kashmir has designed a program aimed at enhancing the status of women in society, particularly addressing the low participation of females in entrepreneurship and income generation activities. With a budgetary allocation of Rs 12 crore as a government subsidy, Mission Youth has sponsored over 2000 cases of women entrepreneurs under this program during the fiscal year 2021–2022. Additionally, the government extends support by providing working capital requirements for the procurement of various goods and equipment, further empowering women to thrive in their ventures.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof.
- Age proof
- Annual income
- Total project cost
- Passport size photo
- Contact details
Registration Procedure Under Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024
- Beneficiaries are required to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After this, you will find the application form on the homepage tap on it and continue.
- After this, the form will open now enter all the necessary details on it and attach the documents as well.
- After filling the details you have to check carefully all the details that you have mentioned.
- Now, you have to submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.