TN MRB Recruitment 2023, Tamil Nadu released 1000+ vacancies for the post of assistant surgeon on www.mrb.tn.gov.in, Apply before deadline
There is good news for the medical aspirants in Tamil Nadu as more than 1000 vacancies are available for the post of assistant surgeon. Interested candidates can apply for the posts from the 11th of October 2022. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 25 October 2022. It is a golden opportunity for individuals who want to make their career in the medical field. Recently, the Tamil Nadu government announced the TN MRB Recruitment. The notification regarding recruitment is made available to the candidates on the official website. With the help of notification, the candidates will be able to know about the recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, final dates, selection process, exam pattern, and application process. The examination date will be soon announced for the candidates on www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment for||Assistant Surgeon|
|Recruiting Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancies||1021|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56100 to Rs 1,77,500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Important Dates
|Publication of the Notification||11th of October, 2022|
|Commencement of the Online Application||11th of October, 2022|
|Deadline for the Online Application||25th of October, 2022|
|Admit card Release date||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||Probably in November 2022|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
The individual should be a permanent citizen of India.
- Individuals should be registered practitioners within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, of 1914.
- Candidates who want to apply for the vacancies must have worked as a house surgeon for almost 12 months.
- Individuals should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council from 25th October or before it.
- For Assistant Surgeon (General), the interested candidates should have an MBBS Degree.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Age limit
|SC/ST/MBCand DC/BC/BCM (including Ex-Serviceman)||59 years|
|Other Differently Abled candidates||47 years|
|Others Ex-serviceman||50 years|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The candidates who belong to SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) category have to pay 500 Rs as a fee and other people should pay RS 1000/-
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned signature.
- All educational certificates.
Scheme of Examination (objective type)
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Tamil Language Eligibility Test * (10th Standard Level)||1:00 Hour||50||40%||40%|
|Computer Based Test/ Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||2:00 Hours||100||30||35|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Online Application Procedure
- Firstly, go to the Official Website of TN MRB Recruitment, www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Online Registration option and continue.
- Select the name of the post of Assistant Surgeon
- Enter a valid email id and working contact number. All messages from MRB will be received on the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY.
- After this user ID and password will be generated.
- Now you have to log in by entering your user ID and password.
- Application form will be open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all details such as name, educational details, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature, and educational documents copies.
- Now complete the payment procedure by online mode through credit/debit and internet banking.
- Recheck the filled form before submission.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
Candidates are only allowed to apply only in online mode. Don’t send copies of certificates / printed applications to MRB, it will not be accepted. At the time of online application, the applicants have to provide details like Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made about Community, Medical Council / Board Registration, etc. If the individual is not able to give details, then the application will not be considered under the respective categories.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be issued on the official website before the exam. No hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. The individuals will be informed about the availability of hall tickets through registered email ID / SMS. The details mentioned on admit card are the name of the candidates, father’s name, roll no, paper name, exam time, venue, and date.