TN TRB Recruitment 2023, Notification has released of 15149 vacancies for Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), Graduate teacher, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Post Graduate Assistant, and Block Educational Office on trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released various Job opportunities in the Tamil Nadu state. Candidates who are planning to give government teacher exams can now apply for this. The government of Tamil Nadu and the Teacher Recruitment Board has announced almost 15,000 vacancies. This is the highest number of vacancies the government has announced in Tamil Nadu for the year 2023. The vacancies shall be filled for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), Graduate teacher, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Post Graduate Assistant, and Block Educational Office. Aspiring candidates can fill up the form before the last date. Before applying for the job do not forget to check your eligibility. In this article, we will let you know all the eligibility criteria, documents required, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully.
The TRB planner has also announced the exam dates and notification for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). There will be 2 papers held for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). TN TRB has released various types of teachers’ posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online without wasting any further time. To get the latest updates about Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) stay connected with us. If you have any queries ask in the comment section below.
About Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)
The Tamil Nadu government has formed the Teacher Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu for the selection of various teachers under different sectors such as Secondary Grade Teachers, Special teachers, Computer Instructors, Government college teachers, etc. The Teacher Recruitment Board strictly follows the guidelines of the Right of children to free and compulsory education act 2009. The Teacher Recruitment Board Conducts (TNTET) Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test for the selection of teachers in Tamil Nadu state. The board was founded in 1987. The headquarters of the TRB is in Thousand Lights, Chennai. The current chairperson of Tmt. G. Latha (I.A.S). Read Also- TNPSC Recruitment
TN TRB Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of organization||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Language||Tamil & English|
|Starting date of application||Released soon|
|Closing date of application||Released soon|
|Exam Date||Released soon|
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be proficient in Devnagri script & must be well versed in the Hindi language.
- Postgraduate education with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution/ university.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the national council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
|Annual Recruitment Planner||Click Here|
TN Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant professors in Government arts and science colleges and colleges of education||4000|
|Block educational officer||23|
|Secondary Grade Teachers||6553|
|Bt Assistants (Graduate teachers)||3587|
|Lectures in Government Polytechnic colleges||493|
|Assistant Professors in Government Engineering colleges||97|
|Assistant professors in Government law colleges||129|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
- 10th/ SSLC Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Graduate degree Certificate
- Post Graduate degree Certificate
- Community certificate
- Tamil Medium Study Certificate
- Teaching Experience Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
TN TRB Recruitment Notification Dates 2023
|Name of the Post||Month|
|Assistant professors in Government arts and science colleges and colleges of education||January 2023|
|Block educational officer||February 2023|
|Secondary Grade Teachers||March 2023|
|Bt Assistants (Graduate teachers)||April 2023|
|Lectures in Government Polytechnic colleges||May 2023|
|Assistant Professors in Government Engineering colleges||June 2023|
|Assistant professors in Government law colleges||July 2023|
|Postgraduate Assistants||August 2023|
|Tamil Nadu teacher eligibility test (TET) 2023 Paper 1 and Paper 2||December 2023|
TN Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Teachers Recruitment board which is trb.tn.nic.in
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on Tamil Nadu TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) exam recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- You have successfully applied for TN TRB (Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board) Recruitment 2023.