TNPSC DEO Recruitment, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification of 11 vacancies on www.tnpsc.gov.in about TNPSC Recruitment for district educational officer (Group – I C Services)
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has officially released a notification on their official website about TNPSC Recruitment for district educational officer (Group – I C Services) posts in 2023. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. Candidates can directly apply on TNPSC’s official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in. The application forms are available on the official website of TNPSC from December 14, 2022, to January 13, 2023. Do not miss out on this opportunity, read the full article to know more details about this (TNPSC) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission district educational officer (Group – I C Services) Recruitment 2023.
About (TNPSC) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) is the government department of Tamil Nadu state which is formed in 1929. It’s an independent constitutional body that examines for appointment to state/subordinate services. Its headquarters is in Chennai. The current chairman of TNPSC is Dr.C. Munianathan (I.A.S)
TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post||District Educational Officer (Group – I C Services)|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Government job|
|Language||Tamil & English|
|Starting date of application||December 14, 2022|
|Closing date of application||January 13, 2023|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC DEO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be proficient in the Tamil language.
TNPSC DEO Educational Qualification
(For Both Open Market Candidates & Teachers)
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Geography, History, Commerce, Tamil & English with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Post Graduate degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Geography, History, Commerce, Tamil & English.
- BT/ B.Ed. degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have studied Tamil under Part – 1 or Part – 2 of the intermediate or Pre-university course or Higher secondary course.
District Educational Officer (Group- I C Services) Experience
- Only for recruitment to the vacancies which are to be filled from among the teachers employed in recognized aided secondary & higher secondary schools having teaching experience in a recognized school for a total period of not less than 12 years after acquiring the degree of B.T or B.Ed. or its equivalent qualifications.
- The educational qualifications prescribed for the post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. [10th +HSC / Diploma or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + B.T/B.Ed. Degree]
- [10th + HSC \ Diploma or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree +B. T/B.Ed. Degree + PG Degree] as required under section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The result of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
- Applicants must have passed Tamil as one of the subjects in Intermediate/ PUC/HSC or its equivalent. A pass in the second-class language test (Full Test) in Tamil will not be considered equivalent to the qualification in Tamil prescribed for this post.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of a government order issued on or before the date of this notification, and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process.
- A list of equivalence of qualification in the related subject is available in Annexure-I to this notification. (Refer also to the Disclaimer annexed to this Notification). The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
- The teacher category candidates should be working as teachers in recognized Aided Secondary schools and Higher Secondary Schools on the date of Notification and fulfill the other conditions stipulated in the notification.
Tamil Nadu PSC DEO Recruitment Physical Fitness
- A certificate of physical fitness is also necessary from a qualified doctor.
- Certificate of Eye fitness from a qualified Eye specialist.
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 32 years for UR candidates & 42 years for UR candidates of government-aided school teachers.
- No age limit for BC/ BC Muslims/ MBC/ DNC/ SC/ ST/ SCA candidates & widows of all castes.
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- 10 years of additional age relaxations applicable for persons with disabilities (PWD).
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission DEO Salary 2023
The salary for DEO (Group 1 C services) is Rs. 56,900 to 2,09,200.
TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
- GT (G) – 2
- GT (W) PSTM – 1
- BC (OBC) (G) – 2
- BC (M) (W) – 1
- MBC/DC (G) – 1
- MBC/DC (W) – 1
- MBC/DC [LD(BL)/CP/LC/DF/AC] – 1
- SC (G) – 2
ABBREVIATION – GT- General Turn; BC (OBCM) – Backward Classes (Other Than Backward Class Muslim); BC(M) – Backward Classes (Muslim); MBC/DC – Most Backward Classes/DE notified Communities; SC – Scheduled Castes; SC(A) – Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiar); G-General; W- Women; PSTM- Persons Studied in Tamil Medium. HH- Hard of Hearing LD- Locomotor Disability AC- Acid Attack Victims.
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- All the candidates are supposed to pay application fees of Rs. 150/-
- Application fees for prelims are Rs. 100/-
- Application fees for mains are Rs. 200/-
NOTE – The applicants have to register again & have to pay application fees again after passing each exam.
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Opening date of application||December 14, 2022|
|Last date of application||January 13, 2023|
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The applicant has to go through the written below steps to get selected for TNPSC Recruitment 2023 –
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document & Certificate verification
- Background Verification
Tamil Nadu PSC DEO Recruitment 2023– Paper Pattern
- The question paper will be in English as well as in the Tamil language.
- The main examination answer sheets will only be evaluated when the candidate will get 40% marks in his/her Paper 1 which is the Tamil eligibility test & the marks secured in Paper 1 will not be considered further for ranking.
- The differently abled candidates may avail of the exemption from Paper 1 (Tamil eligibility test). Those candidates have to submit a disability certificate.
- The syllabus of prelims & mains will be available on Commission’s website.
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023– PRELIMS PAPER PATTERN
- Duration 3 hours
- Total Marks obtained 300
|Subject||No. of ques.|
|General studies (code 003) General studies (Degree standard)||175|
|Aptitude & mental ability test (SSLC standard)||25|
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023– MAINS PAPER PATTERN
|Paper 1||Tamil eligibility test (SSLC Standard) (Descriptive type)||100||3 hrs.|
|Paper 3||General studies (Degree standard) (Descriptive type)||300||3 hrs.|
|Paper 3||General English (Degree standard) (Descriptive type)||300||3 hrs.|
|Paper 4||Education (B.Ed. course syllabus)||300||3 hrs.|
Interview & records – 120 marks
Total Marks – 1120
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission DEO Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of TNPSC which is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates have to first register on the website Through the OTR process. A username or password will be provided to you.
- Now, on the homepage, then you have to select the post & click on the application form related to that post.
- An application form will open, fill up the required details & upload the required documents, photograph, and signature on the application form.
- After uploading everything, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Now you have to submit the application fees.
- Now, you have successfully applied for TNPSC Recruitment for District Educational Officer 2023.