TPSC JE Recruitment 2023 | Tripura Public Service Commission | Post Name- Junior Engineer | Vacancies- 200 | Deadline- 26th December 2022| Official Website- tpsc.tripura.gov.in
Many vacancies are available for Junior Engineer TES Gr-V(A) Degree (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) and Junior Engineer TES Gr-V(B) Diploma (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) under Public Works Department. The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) announced the 200 vacant positions on tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Interested individuals can apply online for the TPSC JE Recruitment from 26.11.2022. Applicants should go through the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. The last date to apply for the available post is 26.12.2022.
The applicants who will be shortlisted will work under the Public Works Department, Government of Tripura. The TPSC has released the notification regarding recruitment on the official website. With the help of the notification, the candidates will be made aware of the entire recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, syllabus, and selection process. The application has to be submitted online mode only, as no other way will be accepted.
The registration process is a must before applying for the posts. So, the applicants should have a working mobile number and a valid Email ID to register themselves. Individuals are suggested to visit the official website frequently to check the latest updates on the recruitment process. Any electronic types of equipment are not allowed in the exam hall. Click here to check more- UPSC Civil Services Exam
TPSC JE Recruitment 2023- Highlights
|Recruitment Authority||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Notification Date||15th November 2022|
|Online Application Begin||26th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||26th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims/Mains Interview|
|TPSC Official Website||tpsc.tripura.gov.in|
TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment– Important Dates 2023
|Notification Release||15th November 2022|
|Apply Online Start||26th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th December 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Mains Date||To be Notified|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
TPSC JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
TPSC JE Recruitment– Nationality
The candidates who are interested in filling these vacancies should be permanent citizens of India.
TPSC JE Recruitment– Educational Qualification
The individuals who want to apply for the available vacancies should have a Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical or must have done Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical from a recognized university.
TPSC JE Recruitment– Age limit
The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 40 years. Age relaxation is given as per government rules and regulations. For ST/SC/ PH candidates and Government employees, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
TPSC JE Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes a Preliminary Examination, a Main (written) Examination, and Interview. The candidates will be selected according to their performance in these three rounds.
- Preliminary Examination- The Preliminary Examination is conducted to select the candidates for the main exam. The marks that the individual will obtain in this round will not be counted for the selection.
- Main (written) Examination– The main written examination is conducted to select the candidates for the final round. The individual must qualify for this exam. The date, time, and venue of the exam will be informed to the candidates before the exam.
- Interview- This is the last round that the officials conduct for the selection of eligible candidates. Individuals who qualify in the main exam are permitted for this round. The officials in this round will access the personal qualities and confidence level of the Individual.
Tripura PSC JE Recruitment Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Composition||10||10||2 hours|
|General Knowledge & Current events of Local, National & International Importance||10||10|
|Engineering Aptitude (in related branch)||80||80|
Main (Written) Exam Pattern
|Paper||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies (Compulsory)||100||1 hour|
|Optional in respective branch Civil Engineering Paper-I Civil Engineering Paper-II Mechanical Engineering Paper-I Mechanical Engineering paper-II Electrical Engineering Paper-I Electrical Engineering Paper-II||200||3 hours|
Tripura Public Service Commission JE Recruitment Application Fees
- For Junior Engineer, Grade-V(A) Degree, the Candidates who are ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped have to pay RS 250/ and general category people should pay 350 RS/-
- For Junior Engineer, Grade-V(B), Diploma, ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped will pay RS 150 RS and general people are required to pay RS 200 as a fee.
TPSC JE Recruitment Salary Scale
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|Junior Engineer, Grade-V(A) Degree||Pay of Rs.47,600/- pay matrix’s Cell -1 of Level-13|
|Junior Engineer, Grade-V(B), Diploma||Pay of Rs.34,700/- pay matrix’s Cell-1 of Level-10|
TPSC JE Vacancy 2023
|Name of Post||Proposed Vacancy|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Civil||46(Ex-SM-01)||27(Ex-SM-01)||15||88 (PH-04)|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Mechanical||03||02||01||06|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Electrical||03||02||01||06|
|Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Civil||46(Ex-SM-01)||27(Ex-SM-01)||15||88 (PH-04)|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Mechanical||03||02||01||06|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Electrical||03||02||01||06|
|Total Number of Vacancies||200|
TPSC JE Vacancies Reserved for Female Candidates
|Name of Post||33% Reservation for Women Candidates|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Civil||16||09||05||30|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Mechanical||01||01||00||02|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Electrical||01||01||00||02|
|Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Civil||16||09||05||30|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Mechanical||01||01||00||02|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Electrical||01||01||00||02|
TPSC JE Recruitment Procedure to Apply
- First, go to the official website, tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see an online application option on the left side of the home page, click on this option.
- After clicking, the page with the current recruitment opening will open in front of you.
- click on the “apply here” option on the screen.
- After that, the page with the registration option will open on the screen.
- For registration, enter your personal information such as name, mobile number, and email id.
- After registration, the user ID and password will be generated.
- Then log in by entering your user ID and password.
- The application form will open on the screen, fill the form by entering all details.
- Check again the filled application form before submission.
- After that complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.