TPSC Recruitment 2023, Tripura PSC has released 60 vacancies for Agriculture Officer on www.tpsc.gov.in, Apply before 09 January 2023
There is good news for the candidates as vacancies are available under the Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Department, Government of Tripura. A notification regarding Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 has been released on 02/12/2022. The notification will make people aware of the entire process of recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, final dates, exam pattern, and application process. About 60 Agriculture Officer Group-B Gazetted vacancies are available to be filled by eligible and qualified candidates. The individuals who want to apply for the available posts can apply from 09/12/2022. It is suggested that the applicants should apply before the last date which is 09/01/2023.
Individuals should check their eligibility before starting the application process. The applicants should visit the official website frequently to know the latest updates about recruitment. The online applications will be made available to the candidates on the TPSC website www.tpsc.gov.in Individual has only the option to apply through an online portal. The candidates must do registration first. For the registration process, the candidates should have a working mobile number and a valid email id.
TPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies
TPSC Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
TPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be permanent citizens of India.
TPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification
The candidates who want to apply for the posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture.
TPSC Recruitment Age Limit
The age of the candidates should not exceed 40 years for the post of Agriculture Officer. Age relaxation will be given but according to government rules and regulations.
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The individual who belongs to the general category has to pay RS 350 Rs as a fee and ST / SC / BPL card holders / PH candidates should pay 250 RS as a fee.
TPSC Recruitment Salary Scale
The individual who will be selected for the Agricultural Officer posts will be getting a salary scale of RS 10230 – 34800/-
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes a Written Exam and an Interview.
- Written Exam– The authorities will conduct a written examination for the candidates. The written exam will be of 180 marks and will be a multiple-choice test. All details regarding the time, date, and venue will be provided to the candidates on the admit card.
- Interview- The candidates will be called for the interview after the completion of the written exam. The date, time, and place will be informed to the candidates well in advance. The interview round will be 20 marks. The candidates should be confident to answer all questions asked by the panel. The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in the written examination and interview. If the candidates fail to give the interview, then he will not be considered for the selection. No mobile and electronic gadgets will be allowed to take for the interview.
Tripura PSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, visit the official website, tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the notification on the home page, make sure you read it carefully.
- After that Register yourself by using a valid email-id and mobile number. A user ID and password will be generated and will be sent to the number or Email Id.
- Now log in to the official website by entering a username and Password.
- The application online form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the online form by entering all required details.
- After that Upload the scanned required documents, signature, and photograph.
- You have to pay the application fee online.
- Recheck the filled application form before submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take a print of the Online Application form for future use.