Telangana State Public Service Commission has Released notification of 783 vacancies for TSPSC Group 2 on www.tspsc.gov.in, Apply before February 16, 2023
Aspirants who are waiting for job opportunities in Telangana state eventually wait now come to an end. As in Telangana state, the TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has officially announced job opportunities. There are 783 vacant posts in Group -2 recruitment. The posts includes in Group – 2 recruitment are Municipal Commissioner Grade 3, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Naib Tahsildar, Sub-Registrar Grade – 2, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Labor Officer, Mandal Panchayat Officer (Extension Officer), Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector, Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Section officer, District Probation Officer Grade – 2, Assistant BC Development Officer, Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer, Assistant Tribal Development Officer, Assistant Social Welfare Officer/ Assistant Scheduled Caste Development Officer.
Applicants who are fascinated by these jobs can apply online. The deadline to apply for this job is February 16, 2023. The aspirants who wanted to take an advantage of this opportunity can fill up their application forms on the official website of TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) that is www.tspsc.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates do not miss out on this opportunity. The applicants can register themselves on the official website of TSPSC. Application forms are only available online so, the candidates can directly visit the official website for direct recruitment. Candidates are highly requested to check their eligibility before applying. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website & here as well. To get the latest update about this recruitment please go through our article. In this article, we will inform you about TSPSC Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, the vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
About TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)
The Telangana State Public Service Commission is a constitutional body which is created by the Constitution of India. TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) is founded in 2014. Its headquarters are in Hyderabad, Telangana. The main function of TSPSC is to select candidates for civil service jobs in the Telangana state. The TSPSC selects candidates based on their merits & rules of reservation. The current chairman of TSPSC is Dr B. Janardhan Reddy (IAS). The official website of TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) is www.tspsc.gov.in. Read Also- TSPSC Group -1 Recruitment
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2023- Overview
|Exam Authority||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Group 2|
|Total Posts||783 posts|
|Notification date||December 29, 2023|
|Opening Date of Registration||January 18, 2023|
|Closing Date of Registration||February 16, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written examInterview|
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023– Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be a resident of the Telangana state.
- The candidate must have a domicile in the Telangana state.
TSPSC Group 2– Educational Qualification
- The candidate must be a graduate or hold a degree from a recognized institution/ university.
- The candidate should have his/her 10th & 12th degree from a recognized Institution/ university.
- For more educational qualifications you can directly visit the official website of TSPSC that is www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana PSC Group 2– Age Limit
There is a different age limit for every post in Group – 2. Here we have provided you with the maximum & minimum age.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 44 years
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023– Age Relaxation
Age relaxation for different castes and categories is as per Government rules and regulations.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Application Fee
- The candidate who is applying for TSPSC Recruitment has to pay Rs. 200/- as an application processing fee.
- The candidate also has to give examination fees which is Rs.120/-
Telangana PSC Group 2 Vacancies
- There are a total of 783 posts available in TSPSC Recruitment 2023.
Telangana PSC Group 2 Pay Scale
The salary given by Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) for Group – 2 Recruitment is Rs.38,890/- Rs.1,12,510 to Rs.45,960/- Rs.1,24,150/- respectively.
TSPSC Group -2 Posts Available
- Municipal Commissioner Grade 3
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Naib Tahsildar
- Sub-Registrar Grade – 2
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Labor Officer
- Mandal Panchayat Officer (Extension Officer)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector
- Assistant Development Officer
- Assistant Section officer
- District Probation Officer Grade – 2
- Assistant BC Development Officer
- Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer
- Assistant Tribal Development Officer
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer
- Assistant Scheduled Caste Development Officer.
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will select candidates based on Written Examination and Interviews.
- Written Examination
- Background verification
- Medical checkup
- Documents verification
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details
|Posts name||Number of Vacancies|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade 3||11|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer||59|
|Sub – Registrar Grade – 2||14|
|Assistant Labor Officer||09|
|Mandal Panchayat Officer (Extension Officer)||126|
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector||97|
|Assistant Development Officer||38|
|Assistant Section officer||165|
|District Probation Officer Grade – 2||11|
|Assistant BC Development Officer||17|
|Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer||02|
|Assistant Tribal Development Officer||09|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||17|
|Assistant Section Officer (Law Department)||07|
TSPSC Group 2 Notification Important Dates 2023
|Notification Released date||December 29, 2022|
|Opening date of application||January 18, 2023|
|Closing date of application||February 16, 2023|
|Examination date||Released soon|
Procedure to Apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of TSPSC which is www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on TSPSC Group – 2 recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- You have successfully applied for TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Group – 2 Recruitment 2023.
TSPSC Recruitment Exam Date 2023
The exam date for TSPSC Group – 3 Recruitment will soon be released. You will get the latest updates on our website. So, stay connected with us. The exam date for posts like Municipal Commissioner Grade 3, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Naib Tahsildar, Sub – Registrar Grade – 2, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Labor Officer, Mandal Panchayat Officer (Extension Officer), Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector, Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Section officer, District Probation Officer Grade – 2, Assistant BC Development Officer, Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer, Assistant Tribal Development Officer, Assistant Social Welfare Officer/ Assistant Scheduled Caste Development Officer will soon be released.
If you guys have any questions to ask in the comment section below.