TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has released a notification for 1392 vacancies of TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 on www.tspsc.gov.in
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for government teaching jobs. TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has officially released a notification about TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this lecturer recruitment. This is a very good opportunity for all the job seekers who are preparing for government teaching exams. Eligible candidates do not miss this opportunity at any cost. To get the latest update about this lecturer recruitment, check out our article or page. In this article, we will inform you about TSPSC Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, the vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full Article carefully & stay connected with us for more recruitment updates.
Applicants who think themselves eligible may submit or fill up their online application. The forms will be available on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). You can visit the official website of TSPSC to check out the latest updates, proper eligibility & application process. Grab the latest updates & fill out the form before the last date.
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)
The Telangana State Public Service Commission is a constitutional body which is created by the Constitution of India. TSPSC is founded in 2014 and its headquarters are in Hyderabad, Telangana. The main function of TSPSC is to select candidates for civil service jobs in the Telangana state. The TSPSC selects candidates based on their merits & rules of reservation. The current chairman of TSPSC is Dr. B. Janardhan Reddy (IAS).
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Exam Authority||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)|
|Salary||Rs. 54,220 – 1,33,630|
|Opening Date of Registration||December 16, 2022|
|Closing Date of Registration||January 6, 2023|
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
TSPSC Lecturer Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have a Post Graduate Degree (M. A, M.Sc., M. Com) OR B. A (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), B. Com (Hons) or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
NOTE – For more detailed educational qualifications visit the official website of TSPSC which is www.tspsc.gov.in
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 44 years
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST/PW/PWD candidate’s relaxation is as per Government rules & regulations.
Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- The candidate has to submit Rs. 280/- onwards as application fees while applying for the TSPSC recruitment 2023.
- No application fees for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PW/PWD category.
TSPSC Lecturer Salary
- For TSPSC Junior lecturers the salary starts from Rs. 54,220 to Rs.1,33,630.
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) & Interviews.
- After the selection of the candidate proper certificate & documents verification will take place.
The basic documents required for TSPSC recruitment 2023 are-
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Opening date of application||December 16, 2022|
|Last date of application||January 6, 2023|
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Multi-Zone – |||724|
|Multi-Zone – ||||668|
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Procedure To Apply
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of TSPSC which is www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then, On the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on TSPSC lecturer recruitment 2023.
- Now, Click on Apply online link. After clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form & upload the required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you must pay the application fees (if any) through an online payment.
- You have successfully applied for TSPSC Recruitment 2023.