TSPSC Warden Recruitment 2023, TSPSC has released 581 vacancies for Warden on www.tspsc.gov.in, Apply online before January 27, 2023
Aspirants who are waiting for job opportunities in Telangana state eventually wait now come to an end. The particular reason for the circumstance is that the TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has officially announced the job opportunities in the Telangana state. The aspirants who wanted to take an advantage of this opportunity can fill up their application forms on the official website of TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) that is www.tspsc.gov.in. There is a total of 581 vacancies for the warden job. Applicants who are fascinated by this job can apply online from January 6, 2022. The deadline to apply for this job is January 27, 2023.
The applicants can register themselves on the official website of TSPSC. Application forms are only available online so, the candidates can directly visit the official website for direct recruitment. Candidates are highly requested to check their eligibility before applying. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website & here as well. To get the latest update about this recruitment please go through our article. In this article, we will let you know about TSPSC Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
About Telangana State Public Service Commission
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) is a constitutional body which is created by the constitution of India. The main work of this body is to select the candidates for civil service jobs in the Telangana state according to the merits of the applicants & rules of reservation. The TSPSC was founded in the year 2014. Its headquarters are in Hyderabad, Telangana. The current chairperson of the Telangana State Public Service Commission is Dr. B. Janardhan Reddy (I.A.S).
TSPSC Warden Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Authority||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)|
|Total Posts||581 posts|
|Opening Date of Registration||January 06, 2023|
|Closing Date of Registration||January 27, 2023|
TSPSC Warden Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university.
TSPSC Warden Age Limit
There is a fixed age limit to apply for this post which is written below –
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 44 years
TSPSC Warden Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- The candidate who is applying for TSPSC Recruitment has to pay Rs. 200/- as an application processing fee.
- The candidate also has to give examination fees which is Rs.80/-
TSPSC Warden Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
- There is a total of 581 posts available in TSPSC Recruitment 2023.
Telangana PSC Warden Pay Scale 2023
The salary given by Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is Rs.35,720/- to Rs.1,12,510/-
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will select candidates based on Written examinations and interviews.
- Written Examination
TSPSC Warden Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Opening date of application||January 06, 2023|
|Last date of application||January 27, 2023|
|Exam date||Released soon|
Procedure to Apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2023
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of TSPSC which is www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on the TSPSC warden recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- You have successfully applied for TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2023.