Union Bank SO Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released of 42 vacancies for Specialist Officers on www.unionbankofindia.co.in, Apply before 12th February 2023
There is good news for banking aspirants as Union Bank of India announced 42 vacancies of Specialist Officers. The bank which has headquarter in Mumbai issued the official notification for Union Bank Recruitment 2023 on 22nd January 2023. The notification will make people aware of the entire recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, application process, salary details, application fee, final dates, exam pattern, and selection process. The online application process already started on 23rd January 2023. This recruitment will be able to fill the vacancies for the Chief Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager. The candidates can apply for the available vacancies till 12th February 2023. It is suggested that before applying the individual should check whether he/she is eligible for the job or not. The selection process includes Online exams, Group discussions & Interviews. Applicants can apply online mode only as no other mode of submission of application is allowed.
Union Bank SO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Exam Name||Union Bank of India SO Exam|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Group Discussion & Interview|
Union Bank SO Recruitment Vacancies Available 2023
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant)||3|
|Senior Manager (Credit Officer)||34|
|Manager (Credit Officer)||5|
Union Bank SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be permanent citizens of India.
Union Bank Specialist Officer Educational Qualification
For Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant), the candidate should be an Associate Member (ACA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Minimum 6 years of experience as CA in a BANK/NBFC/FIs/Credit rating agency is a must.
The candidates who are interested in Senior Manager (Credit Officer) post must be graduates in any discipline. It is necessary to have at least 4 years of experience in MSME/ Corporate credit in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
For Manager (Credit Officer posts), the applicants should have a graduation degree from a recognized university. It is required to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in MSME/ Corporate credit in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Union Bank Specialist Officer Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidates who are interested in the Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant) post should be 25 years and the maximum age must be 40 years.
The age limit of the applicants for the Senior Manager (Credit Officer) post should be between 25 to 35 years.
The minimum age of the applicants for Manager (Credit Officer) posts must be 22 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
Union Bank SO Recruitment Age Relaxation
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) – a. Visually Impairment (VI) – Blindness and Low Vision; b. Hearing Impaired (HI) – Deaf and Hard of Hearing; c. Orthopedically Challenged (OC) – Locomotor Disability (One Arm – OA, One Leg -OL, Both Legs -BL, One Arm & One Leg -OAL), Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy; d. Intellectual Disability (ID) – Intellectual Disability (Autism 10 years In the case of dual specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in the field prescribed. In the case of major/ minor specializations, major specialization should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having a PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specializations are not eligible to apply. Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification and work experience possessed them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications and work experience mentioned in the advertisement and that they fulfil the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered for eligibility. 5 Spectrum Disorder, Specific Learning Disability, and Mental Illness) & Multiple Disability; e. Multiple Disabilities means disability amongst clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability.||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of assignment (Including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the date of notification) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided.||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
Union Bank SO Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The OBC candidates have to pay Rs 850 as the application fee and the SC/ST/PWBD applicants will pay RS 150 as a fee.
Union Bank of India SO Recruitment Selection Criteria 2023
The selection process includes an online exam, Group Discussion, and interview.
- Online Exam- The authorities will conduct the online examination for the candidates. The date and time of the online exam will be informed to the candidates well in advance. There will be negative markings for wrong answers, ¼ marks will be deducted for wrong attempts. If the candidates do not attempt the question, then no marks will be deducted.
- Group Discussion- After the online exam, the group discussion round will be conducted. In this round, the candidates will be given one topic to discuss. The behaviour and speaking skills of the applicants will be analysed in this round. The panel analyses the candidates when they discuss in going on. The maximum mark for Group Discussion will be 50 marks.
- Interview- The candidates who will qualify in the online exam and GD round will be called for the interview. The officials will inform the shortlisted candidates about the time, date, and place of the interview. The candidates need to present in this round. The individual should be confident enough to answer all the questions asked by the panel A Personal Interview will be of 50 marks and will be taken to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, behaviour, communication skills of the individual. The minimum qualifying mark for the Personal Interview will be 25 marks and if the candidates score less than 25 then he will be disqualified.
Union Bank SO Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Union Bank of India SO Salary Scale
|1.||Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant)||SMGS -IV||76010-2220/4-84890-2500/2-89890|
|2.||Senior Manager (Credit Officer)||MMGS -III||63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230|
|3.||Manager (Credit Officer)||MMGS -II||48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810.|
Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website of the bank, www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- The home page of the bank will open on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ Page to open the Career Overview Page,
- Click to View the Current Recruitment’ to open the link “Specialist Officers Recruitment Drive for Reserved Categories under backlog vacancies”
- then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- After that the Online Application Form will be opened.
- Now you have to do registration, choose the option “Click here for New Registration”
- Do registration by entering your Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and seen on the screen, note it down.
- Now login by entering your Registration Number and Password in the space given.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- Then upload the scanned documents, signature, and photograph.
- Now you have to complete the payment procedure for the application fee.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.