UP Jansankhya Kanoon | UP Jansankhya Kanoon Draft | Uttar Pradesh Population Control Bill | UP Jansankhya Kanoon 2023
The State Law Commission of Uttar Pradesh has created the UP Population Law, which will help to slow the state’s population rise. Uttar Pradesh has a larger population than many other states in the globe, making it challenging to give adequate resources to the state’s residents. The state government has produced UP Jansankhya Kanoon to address this issue. Every sort of information linked to UP has been given in detail in this article, such as what is the proposal of UP population law? What are the benefits to the people who would be covered if it were implemented? So on.
UP Jansankhya Kanoon 2023
UP Jansankhya Kanoon: Let us remind you that the last population policy in the state of Uttar Pradesh was adopted in the year 2000, with the goal of completing the objectives by the year 2016. The Yogi administration just established a new population policy that would remain in place till 2030. For this policy, a draft has been developed in which all of the major aspects of the UP JanSankhya Kanoon 2023 have been drafted.
Parents who follow the two child policy will receive certain benefits, whilst those who have more than two children will be forced to resign from their government jobs. Citizens will bear the brunt of the costs associated with having more than two children.
Overview of Uttar Pradesh Jansankhya Kanoon 2023
|Name of The Article
|UP Jansankhya Kanoon
|State Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Citizens of State
|Encouraging family planning
UP Jansankhya Kanoon Draft
2023 यूपी जनसंख्या कानून: आपको याद दिला दें कि उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य में अंतिम जनसंख्या नीति वर्ष 2016 तक उद्देश्यों को पूरा करने के लक्ष्य के साथ वर्ष 2000 में अपनाई गई थी। योगी प्रशासन ने हाल ही में एक नई जनसंख्या नीति स्थापित की है जो कि 2030 तक लागू रहेगा। इस नीति के लिए एक मसौदा तैयार किया गया है जिसमें यूपी जनसंख्या कानून 2023 के सभी प्रमुख पहलुओं का मसौदा तैयार किया गया है।
दो बच्चों की नीति का पालन करने वाले माता-पिता को कुछ लाभ प्राप्त होंगे, जबकि दो से अधिक बच्चे पैदा करने वालों को अपनी सरकारी नौकरियों से इस्तीफा देने के लिए मजबूर किया जाएगा। दो से अधिक बच्चे होने से जुड़ी लागत का खामियाजा नागरिकों को उठाना पड़ेगा।
Objective for UP Jansankhya Kanoon Draft 2023
CM Yogi ji created the UP population bill in order to stabilise the state’s growing population. It is critical to stabilise the population, remarked CM Yogi. The biggest issues are caused by the expanding population. Let us inform you that by 2026, total reproduction is expected to be 2.1 and by 2030, it is expected to be 1.9. The UP population policy will be implemented between 2022 and 2030.
Benefits for UP Population Control Bill 2023
The benefits for this Population Control Bill is given below:
- The state government will give multiple benefits to government employees who have two children. The government will offer two extra increments if the government employee completes his service.
- Aside from that, 12 months of maternity and paternity leave will be provided with full income and benefits. The government would also provide free health care and life partner insurance under this scheme.
- The state government will pay four more increments to a government employee who has a child.
- The state government would also give perks to UP Jansankhya Kanoon Draft government employees such as promotion, flexibility in government housing schemes and an increase in employer contribution to PF among other things.
Loss as a result of noncompliance with UP population legislation
Nobody will receive any incentives if they refuse to support the UP New Jansankhya Niti. In addition, they will have the following disappointments:
- Government programmes may be withheld from those who do not adhere to the UP’s new population strategy.
- Furthermore, they will not be eligible for government funds and would not be allowed to run in local body elections.
- They won’t be permitted to seek government positions, and those who hold them will not be promoted.
Government responsibilities for carrying out the UP Population Law
The following responsibilities will be carried out by the government if Uttar Pradesh’s state government implements the new population strategy.
- To raise knowledge of family planning techniques and to make sure that births, deaths and other life events are registered.
- Pregnant women are given iron and vitamin capsules, children are promptly immunised and information on the advantages of small families is disseminated.
- Maternity centres will be built at all primary health centres and the state government will occasionally change this plan.
- The Uttar Pradesh government will guarantee UP Jansankhya Kanoon Draft the availability of contraceptive methods for the state’s residents as well as the inclusion of the theme of population control in the school curriculum.
- A Rs.50,000 insurance policy will be offered if the sterilisation procedure is unsuccessful for whatever reason.
- The infraction of the UP Population Act will not be taken into account if a child is born in this circumstance without a sterilisation procedure and the couple will still be given all benefits.
Download Procedure UP Jansankhya Kanoon Draft PDF 2023
We will outline the procedure for citizens to follow in order to get the Jan Number Law Bill PDF from the official website in a few simple steps. The steps in this technique are:
- First you have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jan Number Act 2023 Bill.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Jan Sankar Kanoon 2023 Bill option.
- The population number act will appear on your screen.
- You may now click the save icon above to save or download this bill.
- Your UP Jansankhya Kanoon Bill can now be downloaded in this manner.