UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2023, UPSSSC will also announce the syllabus of UP Patwari for the year 2023 very soon on upsssc.gov.in
Good news for job seekers as UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has officially released a notification regarding the UP Lekhpal post. There are almost 8085 vacancies according to the latest information. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this post. The forms will soon be available only in online mode. UPSSSC will also announce the syllabus of UP Lekhpal for the year 2023 very soon. For those candidates who wanted to prepare for the UP Lekhpal post, we have come up with a detailed syllabus.
The syllabus we have come up with is an expected syllabus keeping in mind the last 5 years’ syllabus. We have provided you the expected detailed syllabus of Mathematics, General Hindi, General Knowledge & Rural Development & Rural society which also include subtopics. The candidate can prepare easily with the help of subtopics. There will be only 1 single exam of UP Lekhpal which is of 100 marks. To get the latest update about UP Patwari Syllabus does check out our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about the UP Lekhpal post & expected detailed UP Patwari Syllabus. Do read this article carefully!
NOTE – This is expected syllabus for UP Lekhpal
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2023- Overview
|Organization||UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh subordinate services selection commission)|
|No. of posts||8085|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date of application||Update soon|
|Last date of application||Update soon|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate who is appearing for the UP Lekhpal post must have an Inter degree with passing marks.
- He / She has also appeared once in the PET exam.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2023- Age limit
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2023- Age Relaxation
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to skilled players in classified sports.
- 15 years of age relaxation for the handicapped.
- Upper age relaxation is as per UPSSSC Board of Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Patwari Syllabus- Application Fee
|PH (Divyang)||Rs. 25/-|
UP Lekhpal Salary
- Salary will start from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- & Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
- Selected candidates will also get additional benefits.
UP Patwari Syllabus- Exam Pattern 2023
- The paper will have 4 sections
- Each section is of 25 marks & contains 25 questions
- Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes
- All sections have objective-type questions
- Each correct answer will give you 1 mark
- The negative marking for the wrong answer is 0.25 mark
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development & Rural Society||25||25|
UP Lekhpal Mathematics Syllabus
In Mathematics, we have arithmetic, statics, algebra & geometry.
Weightage – 25 marks
Arithmetic & Statics
- Number system
- Profit & Loss
- Classifications of Facts
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency
- Formulation of Facts
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Frequency Polygon
- Central Measurement – Parallel mean
- LCM & HCF
- Relation between LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Area Theorem.
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- Perimeter & Area of Parallelogram
- Perimeter & Area of Circle
UP Patwari Syllabus General Knowledge
In general knowledge, we have history & geography as well.
Weightage – 25 marks
- General Science
- Current affairs of national & international importance
- Freedom movement
- Indian politics & economics
- World geography & population
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life, especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Financial, social, religious & political parties’ knowledge
- Indian Freedom movements knowledge
- Rise of nationalism.
World Geography & Population
- Economic issues
- Social issues
- Demographic issues
- Physical /Ecology of India.
UP Lekhpal Rural Development & Rural Society Syllabus
Weightage – 25 marks
- Rural Administration
- Revenue Administration
- Planning for Rural Development
- 1992 reforms in district planning machinery
- Role of NGOs
- Nature & characteristics of Indian rural society
- Factors of Indian society
- Problems of Weaker sections, Rural Institutional systems
- Rural social change – Sanskritization
- Rural social change – Westernization
- Rural social change – Modernization
- Sources of rural employment
Central Government Schemes for Village Development
- Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Cooperative development scheme
- Drought development program
- Jawahar gram samraddhi Yojana
- Annapoorna Yojana
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Swajal Dhaara Yojana
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kasturba Gandhi Shiksha Yojana
- Mid-day meal program
- NRLM, Indira awas Yojana
- Pradhan mantri gram sadak Yojana
- Sansad adarsh gram Yojana
State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Kisaan Pension Yojana
- Kisaan Rath Yojana
- Ambedkar urja lirshi sudhar Yojana
- Aam aadmi bima Yojana
- Sanjeevani parivahan Yojana
- Aadarsh nagar Yojana
- Vande Matram Yojana
- Priyadarshini Yojana
- Shudh payjal Yojana
- Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri awas Yojana
- Kanya vidya Dhan Yojana.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting date of application||January 2023|
|Last date of application||January 2023|
|Admit card release date||Release soon|
|Exam date||Release soon|
|Result date||Release soon|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission www.upsssc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, go to the candidates’ registration option & sign up on the website.
- After signing up, find UP Lekhpal registration & click on it.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the details in the application form & upload the required documents, photograph, and signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees through an online payment mode.
- Now, you have successfully applied for UP Lekhpal.