UPPRPB has released the notification of 35757 vacancies for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 on uppbpb.gov.in, Expected Application Form Date is January 2023
The notification PDF for the recruitment of UP Police Constable Bharti 2023 will be soon out. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will publish the notification on the official website for the candidates. Around 35757 Posts will be available to be filled by eligible and qualified candidates. Out of a total of 35757 posts, 26200 Posts will be for the UP Police Constable, 8500 Posts will be for the UP Police PAC Constable and 1057 Posts will be for the UP Police Fireman Constable. To apply for the available vacancies interested candidates have to visit uppbpb.gov.in. It is expected that the UP Police Fireman PAC Constable Online Application Form 2023, may be available from January 2023.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Post Name||UP Police Constable, PAC, Fireman|
|Job Type||UP Police Constable Government Job|
|No of Posts||35757 Posts|
|UP Police Constable 2023 Notification Release Date||January 2023 (Expected)|
|UP Police Constable Bharti 2023 Online Form Date||January 2023 (Expected)|
|UP Police Constable Online Form 2023 Last Date||February 2023|
|UP Police Constable Exam Date 2023||Notify Soon|
|UP Police Constable Exam Fee||Rs.700/-|
|UP Police Constable Age Limit||18 – 23 Years|
|UP Police Constable Exam Eligibility||12th Pass|
|Type of Question||MCQs|
UP Police Constable Vacancies Available 2023
|UP Police Constable (Civil)||26200 Posts|
|UP Police PAC||8500 Posts|
|UP Police Fireman||1057 Posts|
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidates for the General category must be between 18 to 23 years.
- The OBC individual age must be in between 18 to 26 years.
- The minimum age of the applicants of the SC/ST category must be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years.
- The age of the Female Candidates must be in between 18 to 26 years.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Application Fees
The candidates of the General/OBC category must pay RS 700/- as an application fee and the SC/ST candidates will pay RS 300/- as a fee. Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking can be used to pay the application fee.
The candidates must have passed the 12th Examination from any recognized board in India.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection includes Written Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test, and Document Verification.
UP Police Constable Physical Eligibility
|Physical Measurements Test|
|UR/OBC/SC||168cm||152cm||79 with an expansion of 05 cm||NA||NA||40kg|
|ST||160cm||147cm||77 with an expansion of 05 cm||NA||NA||40kg|
UP Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test
|Male||4.8 km||25 min|
|Female||2.4 km||14 min|
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, www.uppbpb.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that you will find the Notification Link of UP Police Constable Online Application Form Recruitment 2023 For 35757 Posts, Click on the Link.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required Details.
- Then Upload scanned Photos, Signatures, and Documents.
- After that Pay the Exam Fee online.
- Click on Submit option on the screen.
- You can take the Print of Application form.