UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Online Form, Eligibility, Vacancies, Last Date on upsrtc.up.gov.in, यूपी रोडवेज कंडक्टर भर्ती
There are vacancies available in Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC). An official notification regarding the UPSRTC Recruitment 2023 is made available on the official website, upsrtc.up.gov.in. The UPSRTC issued the notification on 20th January 2023 so that candidates will be able to know more about the recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, the application process, final dates, salary scale, exam pattern, application fees, and selection process.
With the help of this Recruitment process, 625 vacancies will be filled by eligible and qualified candidates. The available vacancies are for the post of conductor in various districts. According to the notification, the available vacancies will be filled district-wise. It is suggested that before applying for the job the candidates should go through the notification in detail. The application process has already started on 20th January 2023. The applicants should apply for the vacancy well in advance as the last date to apply is 28th January 2023. Out of 625 vacancies, 360 conductors will be recruited from Saharanpur and the remaining 265 will be hired from Kaushambi, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Mirzapur, and Jaunpur. The individual should visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation frequently to know the latest updates about the recruitment process.
UPSRTC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)|
|Number of Vacancies||625|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||28th January 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Minimum Education Required||12th Pass|
|Location of Job||Across Uttar Pradesh|
UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Notification released||20th January 2023|
|Application Starts||20th January 2023|
|Last date of application||28th January 2023|
|Examination Date||Will be updated.|
UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in applying should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit for Saharanpur District Applicants
- The minimum age of the applicants who are willing to apply for the job should be 21 years and the maximum age must be 45 years.
- Age Limit for Prayagraj, Pratapgarh, Kaushambi, Jaunpur, and Mirzapur District Applicants
- The age of candidates must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the available vacancies should pass the 12th class from an authorized board. There is no need for any specific subjects in their 12th class. Applicants from all the streams of the 12th can apply for the vacancies. It is also necessary that individuals should have a Computer Competency Certificate (CCC).
UPSRTC Conductor List of Vacancies
|Conductor (Saharanpur District)||360|
|Conductor (Prayagraj, Pratapgarh, Kaushambi, Jaunpur, Mirzapur District)||265|
UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment Documents Required
- Scanned Signature and Photograph.
- A valid and working email id and phone number. The applicants should keep the email id and phone number working till the final selection process gets over.
- It is also necessary to have the certificate of their Intermediate Education and the computer competency certificate.
Procedure to Apply for the UPSRTC Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the official portal of the Sevayojan Department of the Uttar Pradesh Government, sewayojan.up.nic.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- If you are not registered then register yourself.
- For registration fill in the basic details like name, a valid email id, and a mobile number.
- Now fill in the user id and has to create a password. The password must be 8 characters and should not be more than 12 characters. The password must be in upper case, have a special character, and also must have a number.
- After successful registration, log in by entering the user id and password.
- Then application form will open on the screen.
- Now fill out the application form by entering your educational details.
- Now upload the scanned documents, signature, and photograph.
- Recheck the filled application form before final selection.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.