UPSSSC Recruitment 2023, UPSSSC has released the notification of 1262 vacancies of Junior Assistant on www.upsssc.gov.in, Apply online before deadline
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant. According to the announcement, there are around 1262 vacancies for the post. An eligible individual can apply online for the UPSSSC Recruitment. The online registration facility will be available from 21 November 2022 onwards.
The candidates can submit the online application by 14-12-2022. The registration link will soon be available for the individuals. Applicants will be informed through the official portal if there are any alterations in the UPSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment vacancies. The candidates must clear the written exam and interview to be selected for the post. Individuals can check the notifications/further announcements on the official website.
Uttar Pradesh SSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board/institute.
- Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 Years||40 years|
- Selection Process
- Candidates must clear the written examination conducted for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant post.
- Application Fee
- Candidates of General/OBC/EWS/SC/ST have to pay the application fee of Rs.25 online mode.
- SC/ST/PH/OBC/EWS/General candidates don’t have to pay any fees.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Online registration will be available from 21-11-2022 and the last date to apply is 14-12-2022.
Procedure to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, go to the official website at www.upsssc.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that you see the Notice Board Section on the screen.
- Click on the issue of advertisement number-08-Exam/2022, Combined Junior Assistant Main Examination-(P.A.-2021)/08.
- Now you must open the notification and read the eligibility status properly.
- Then you must go back to the page and click the online application form.
- Fill in the form by entering the required details.
- After entering the details submit the online application form.
- Now you must pay the fees.
- At last, you can take a printout of the online application form for future use.
Candidates who want to work under Uttar Pradesh Government should grab this opportunity. If any individual needs any other information, then he can get it from the official website.