To provide marriage expenses, the government of India initiated various schemes and portals and now here is another scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh which is called Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme With the help of this scheme, all the poor middle class families will get financial support and now for those who have registered under this scheme cab now their YSR Kalyanamasthu Status just by using their login details or for more details you have to read this article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, login process and other details as well.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Status
For all the registered candidates who are enrolled under this YSR Kalyanamasthu Status can now check their application status and make necessary changes if necessary With the help of this scheme, all those families who are financially unstable an willing to do their daughters marriage in the month of July will get financial support from the government which will make them financially stable and independent and this scheme is basically created for SC, ST, BC, and disabled and construction worker families. So, now all those candidates who are enrolled under this scheme and want to check if they are selected for this scheme or not are advised to check by just logging through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of YSR Kalyanamasthu Status
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Kalyanamasthu Status
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Student of Andhra Pradesh
|The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support for all the citizens who belong to SC, ST, BC, and disabled and construction worker families so that they can do their marriage without being dependent on anyone.
|Andhra Pradesh NBM Portal
|Mode of application
Objective of YSR Kalyanamasthu Status
The main objective of this platform is to provide opportunity to check application status and other latest information related to this scheme. This scheme was created for all the poor and middle class families who want to make their daughters marriage but due to financial constraints they are unable to do that so with the help of this financial assistance financial burden from families will get reduced. Now all the candidates are advised to check their application status just by logging in under this portal link which is given in this article.
Benefits of YSR Kalyanamasthu Status
- The government of Andhra Pradesh announced this scheme to provide financial support for all the poor families who are looking forward to do their daughter’s marriage.
- With the help of this scheme, beneficiaries who belong to SC, ST, BC, and disabled and construction worker families will get expenses at the time of their daughter’s marriage.
- With the help of this scheme, marriage burden from citizens will get reduced so that they can bear marriage expenses.
- All the registered candidates will now be able to check their application status just by using their login details on it and all the selected candidates will be able to get funds from the government.
- Candidate should be the resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- This opportunity is available for those bride and groom who are atleast 10thy passed.
- At the time of marriage the age of bride should be 18 and the groom’s age should be 21 years.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Amount Release Date
- The amount under the scheme was released by the government on 22nd November 2023
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Pen card
- Wedding card
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Procedure to Check YSR Kalyanamasthu Status Online
- For that purpose, candidates are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on Check Application Status option and continue.
- After this, you have to enter your aadhar number on and the OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- Now you need to enter it and the application status will appear on your sc reen.
Address:- Plot No 11 & 12, Nirmaan Bhavan, APIIC Colony, Jawahar Auto Nagar, Vijayawada – 520 007, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh
Email Address:- info[at]gsws[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in