As we all know, that the unemployment rate in India is very high and to reduce that many initiatives have launched by the government of India and now here is another initiative launched by the government of Karnataka which is called Yuva Nidhi scheme With the help of this scheme, all the unemployed candidates who are looking for jobs, and with this the government will provide them financial support to make then independent and financially strong till they get jobs. If you are interested in this and looking forward to get this opportunity them you have to check all the details which is available in this article. In this article, we will provide you all the details about this Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility, such as benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process and other details as well.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
The government of Karnataka launched a scheme which is called Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility which is created for the youth of the state who are unemployed and looking for jobs. With the help of this scheme, the government will provide all the citizens with financial assistance of 3000 to those who are graduate and those who are diploma degree holders will get 1500 rupees till 2 years. With the help of this assistance aid, all the candidates will become self independent and financially stable. So, all the candidates who are willing to apply under this scheme, then make a registration through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
|Name of the scheme
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Karnataka state government
|This scheme will provide financial assistance to all the unemployed youth of the state who are looking for job opportunities, so with that beneficiaries will receive 3000 rupees who are graduate and those who are diploma degree holders will get 1500 for 2 years per month.
|Citizens of Karnataka state
|Yuva Nidhi Portal
Objective of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all the unemployed youth of the state who are jobless and due to that they have to rely on other. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide financial support to them so that they can be independent and self sufficient and this opportunity will be given to them for 2 years. The aim of creating this scheme is to make them independent until they get job.
Benefits of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
- The government of Karnataka launched this scheme to provide financial support to all the unemployed youth of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, the government aims to empower them and support them for until they get job opportunities.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide them financial support which start from 3000 which will be given to all the graduate students and 1500 will be given to diploma students.
- This scheme was created to empower and support them financially so that they don’t get stressed about jobs.
- This financial assistance will be given to them monthly for 2 years and the amount will be transferred to their registered bank accounts.
- To get this opportunity, beneficiaries should be the resident of Karnataka state.
- Students who have completed their graduation and diploma degrees are eligible for this scheme.
- Those who have secured their jobs after 6 months of completing their degrees are not eligible to get this opportunity.
- To get this opportunity, beneficiary should not have applied for any government scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Pen card
- Bank account details.
Application Procedure Under Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024
- For registration, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on Apply Now option and continue.
- After clicking on it, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill the details and attach the documents as well.
- After this, submit the application form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.